So and so is a twat

Re: Nightingale is to the Asylum

*kamikaze love reflex kicks in*

Ah, the monthly contest to see who can appear the least butthurt.

I am totally unoffended by this thread and I am laughing WITH all of you. I think it is just a joke and I am really laid back about it all and don't feel the need to retort to every insult because I'm just so damn nonchalant. You have thus all failed to provoke an emotional reaction from me and, in fact, I positively ENJOYED writing this response, so the joke's on everyone but me.

I am a chill straight-up guy with no convictions, and it is YOU who are butthurt.

Yes...

You.

p.s. I will not be responding to any posts made about this post, but it is not because I am away crying or unable to think of a witty retort. It is because I simply do not care and I am off doing something cool like surfing or playing in my rock band. So anything you say doesn't matter and anyone who reads your comments shouldn't assume that you have won simply because I'm not responding, because that would be a mistake and what they should in fact think is that YOU are a loser for trying to argue with someone who is too cool to be here any longer.

p.s.p.s: I ENJOYED writing this post, so you didn't MAKE me write it. I actually had it saved in a notepad and just copypasted it. It was no big deal. I was watching the Big Lebowski as I pasted it.

NONE OF YOU CAN HURT ME.

27525191.jpg

Did someone just mention The Dude? - w-

Dang it, why does everyone think I'm a sucubus!

Because she's a subby subb.......CATHERINE!

Ah, the monthly contest to see who can appear the least butthurt.

I am totally unoffended by this thread and I am laughing WITH all of you. I think it is just a joke and I am really laid back about it all and don't feel the need to retort to every insult because I'm just so damn nonchalant. You have thus all failed to provoke an emotional reaction from me and, in fact, I positively ENJOYED writing this response, so the joke's on everyone but me.

I am a chill straight-up guy with no convictions, and it is YOU who are butthurt.

Yes...

You.

p.s. I will not be responding to any posts made about this post, but it is not because I am away crying or unable to think of a witty retort. It is because I simply do not care and I am off doing something cool like surfing or playing in my rock band. So anything you say doesn't matter and anyone who reads your comments shouldn't assume that you have won simply because I'm not responding, because that would be a mistake and what they should in fact think is that YOU are a loser for trying to argue with someone who is too cool to be here any longer.

p.s.p.s: I ENJOYED writing this post, so you didn't MAKE me write it. I actually had it saved in a notepad and just copypasted it. It was no big deal. I was watching the Big Lebowski as I pasted it.

NONE OF YOU CAN HURT ME.

Butthurt level = essay.

Butthurt level = essay.
no it more of Butthurt level= says he doesnt care but posts a long essay about not caring but it really just shows he cares because most who dont care either go with it or ignore it ^_^

and why is it butthurt i mean shouldnt it be like feelings hurt i mean its not like every word you type goes up the persons ass then it would be butthurt...wait do my words go up his ass O.o ...penis...how did that feel

Thatsthejoke.jpg

Thatsthejoke.jpg
the joke is that words go up your ass...thats a really bad joke thats like someone killing you in your sleep to play a prank on your family at the funeral....

Nuh-uh. I totally trolled you guys. Just now. See those comments you wrote? It's because you were both angry. And I'm nonchalant. People want to have sex with me more. They don't want to have sex with you.

Nuh-uh. I totally trolled you guys. Just now. See those comments you wrote? It's because you were both angry. And I'm nonchalant. People want to have sex with me more. They don't want to have sex with you.
they dont want sex they want to shove words up your ass im just telling you this to warn you i mean nobody wants bad words up the ass i mean who would want the word "glass" up the ass or how about "cactus"

If they did put words up my ass, I would be totally cool with it. Because I'm laid back and chilled out and unfazed and cool and hip and can take a joke.

Stop getting mad.

If they did put words up my ass, I would be totally cool with it. Because I'm laid back and chilled out and unfazed and cool and hip and can take a joke.

Stop getting mad.

this is asylum so yes everyone is mad

Not me. I'm totally unaffected by this thread.

Not me. I'm totally unaffected by this thread.
one who is sane in a room full of insanity is the one who could really be considered crazy

You had to google that phrase. I made you do it.

I'm logging out now, so I won't see your retort. And anyway I'm gonna assume you don't have one because I so totally outwitted you, and I'm gonna spend the rest of the day reflecting on my victory and how much you suck.

You had to google that phrase. I made you do it.

I'm logging out now, so I won't see your retort. And anyway I'm gonna assume you don't have one because I so totally outwitted you, and I'm gonna spend the rest of the day reflecting on my victory and how much you suck.
wait that really is a phrase i just pulled that out of my ass O.o i guess i have words in my ass also omg what else is in their...nothing of importance just a bunch of non important shit

Join us as we view a nightingale in the wild. Here we see her yet again trying to mark territory in a dangerous habitat. The strangest part in her power struggles, is the tendency to quote the post she is replying to despite it being the one directly above hers. Zoologists have been debating for months now why this behavior occurs. For even though one is not meant to take any behavior patterns in the Asylum seriously, this particular creature continues to confuse any that try to examine it. Debates rage on as to whether she is trying to assimilate the previous post into herself, as to trigger evolutionary advancement. . . or that she refuses to believe anyone can figure out she is replying to them specifically without being quoted. Though most have come to agree that if she were to have evolved every time she quoted a post her jokes should have become funny by now.

And they have not.

Join us as we view a nightingale in the wild. Here we see her yet again trying to mark territory in a dangerous habitat. The strangest part in her power struggles, is the tendency to quote the post she is replying to despite it being the one directly above hers. Zoologists have been debating for months now why this behavior occurs. For even though one is not meant to take any behavior patterns in the Asylum seriously, this particular creature continues to confuse any that try to examine it. Debates rage on as to whether she is trying to assimilate the previous post into herself, as to trigger evolutionary advancement. . . or that she refuses to believe anyone can figure out she is replying to them specifically without being quoted. Though most have come to agree that if she were to have evolved every time she quoted a post her jokes should have become funny by now.

And they have not.
wait why do zoologists study me i should be studied by cryptozoologists they would understand more than normal zoologists.
im a thunder breathing dragon...and i dont quote everything...oh fuck i guess i should quote you when im trying to say i dont quote things you know what FUCK IT im quoting everything from now on in the asylum.