So a noobie walked into a bar...

P

Palabra

Original poster
Hi there! I'm Palabra. I've pretty much used some variation on that theme during my entire internet life. When i was a teenager, it was palabravampiress. I'm kinda over the vampire phase now. So, yeah, you can google stalk me now.

Let's see... I'm 29, married with two kitties and a doggy. No kids for us! We're total pet parents.

I actually got my start in rp at a Buffy forum. I had so much fun that I joined Perfect Endings. I really like realistic rp, historical rp, and crime rp. School rps can be fun, too. I really don't have a "typical" kind of character. I've played heroes and villains, male and female, young and old, and everything in between. I think my favorite characters to play are villains. It's fun and challenging to write convincing motives and emotions for them while they commit deplorable actions.

Basically, I'm just here looking to stretch my creative muscles. I haven't been writing lately. Naughty me! I figure that joining some fun rp boards will get me back into the swing of things. I love to meet other writers and to learn from them.

Welcome to this wicked place of rp! Im new too but i can so promise you that this place is filled to the brim with awesome friendly people who are willing to help you with anything you need!

Hope to see you around the forums and in turn it jump starts your writing again (same reason i came back to rping as well ^_^)

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm October nice to meet you.