Snow Comes Down, Just Not Here Unfortunately...

• Thread starter Yin'sCrisisOfNotHavingALife
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yin'sCrisisOfNotHavingALife

Hello. I am making an introduction. It will be robotic, seem impersonal, and will likely generate boredom. This is how I do the greeting...thing. See, I am an innocent little starfish to big ol' forums such as this. I have only been on one other forum in my entire life and I really wanted to come here to meet others like me I suppose? Anyways, long story(That, if I was to write it out, would make me cry) cut waaayyy down to a short statement: The best thing in my life is dying, so what I have done is relocated the strings of my heart here so that they may regrow and blossom like they had once upon a time at the other forum.

Several warnings: I will likely be doofy with RP here until I'm used to how it's carried out on this particular forum. I am often a bit crude, sarcastic, and a lotta bit emotional. I'm terrible at remembering grammar and I beg for patience from my peers, please, for the love of the Dorito guy, mercy....! Ahem...Sometimes, I skip out on real words and make some up because I think it's funny? For some reason I'm ending more sentences with question marks right now?

ALSO~: If ya address me, you can just call me Yin :3

Status
Not open for further replies.