1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Snow Comes Down, Just Not Here Unfortunately...

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Yin'sCrisisOfNotHavingALife, Feb 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello. I am making an introduction. It will be robotic, seem impersonal, and will likely generate boredom. This is how I do the greeting...thing. See, I am an innocent little starfish to big ol' forums such as this. I have only been on one other forum in my entire life and I really wanted to come here to meet others like me I suppose? Anyways, long story(That, if I was to write it out, would make me cry) cut waaayyy down to a short statement: The best thing in my life is dying, so what I have done is relocated the strings of my heart here so that they may regrow and blossom like they had once upon a time at the other forum.

Several warnings: I will likely be doofy with RP here until I'm used to how it's carried out on this particular forum. I am often a bit crude, sarcastic, and a lotta bit emotional. I'm terrible at remembering grammar and I beg for patience from my peers, please, for the love of the Dorito guy, mercy....! Ahem...Sometimes, I skip out on real words and make some up because I think it's funny? For some reason I'm ending more sentences with question marks right now?

ALSO~: If ya address me, you can just call me Yin :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.