Slowly Improving Artwork from Cresion (Links HOPEFULLY fixed)

Cresion Breezes

Beta Tester of Life
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Afternoons to midnight-ish (EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Hard Scifi, Psychological, Generally weird stuff, fantasy is cool, modern fantasy is also cool, crime/film noir
I screwed up about 14 times trying to link the images now. *Enter random swear word here*

Hello everyone, I'm Cresion (or Breezes, as some people call me), and I'm a random student who draws in math class. Most of the stuff here would be WIPs that likely would never get finished, because I'm that irresponsible. Most will be hand draw, since I don't have a graphic tablet. I might be getting one when I get to high-school, but that'll be a few months. So all digital art is made by mouse, and I have a really shaky hand. Most of it would be anime style, I'm an Otaku and likes to draw like that.

Also one more note I know that I'm pretty bad with proportions and backgrounds and just generally drawing, I don't want to be the person who says this but I'm 14, not professional or anything.

All art is original, I don't really do much fanart. I do some of Miku and Happy Tree Friends, but that's basically it.

dN1K2Yo.jpg

gNMK6Xo.jpg

OJZ1WH9.jpg

8uowKkr.jpg

9t7w24i.jpg

MW3HzbT.jpg

jtdmRK3.jpg

hxktQur.jpg

mXj61Jl.jpg

5iPPZrh.jpg

IjuDJKc.png

Gislce4.jpg

DFoNTy8.png

3DEnnot.png

LKm8rsZ.png

2AImfMA.jpg

hfdHswM.jpg

mjqNusk.jpg

5lanP9Y.jpg

3lswivS.jpg

HKgbcIB.jpg

buJu3CG.png

mZwdNuq.jpg

pZjOXms.jpg

PzssSFV.jpg

J5dqLwe.jpg

cCd1Eqz.png

L2m7Egb.jpg

uOERK6d.png

KDU0FmK.jpg

YbiJ9cF.jpg

FUeya7d.jpg

YTvmIye.jpg

eOR8BKv.png

qUZ6tyz.png

G4conpf.png

3TgAOdg.png

nvrcuwW.jpg

asHiKaL.jpg

plbaim3.jpg

GxoCxzW.jpg

lQ6oCcj.jpg

SbA0rZs.jpg

qaetu5A.jpg

uCqrKI0.jpg

elNkCpd.png

xxsbWuH.png

QTTCpuC.jpg

aPGpPMD.png

3AkP6Xt.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Kes
I can't see any of them D8

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 8
I can't see any of them D8
I don't know if it's working or not right now but I tried to fix it :(

My online database sometimes 403s people in the face.

Now I see broken img codes :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 2
Well, back to the drawing board.

you could put them up on imgur or use a programme like gyazo (kind of like printscreen except it auto creates an image link for you) to put it up here :D or just attach to iwaku ^^

Looks like you just need more practice with drawing people. The proportions are off right now.

Looks like you just need more practice with drawing people. The proportions are off right now.
I really want to take lessons to learn about proportions and stuff, but my family can't afford it yet. I'm trying to teach my self how to do it but it's going pretty slow :(
Thanks for the feedback though.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I really want to take lessons to learn about proportions and stuff, but my family can't afford it yet. I'm trying to teach my self how to do it but it's going pretty slow :(
Yeah art classes are expensive, you should try googling some art guides for free. Or try to imitate someone who's skilled. Doing this with little resources avaliable is impressive, I hope you can go farther with it and improve.

Libraries. They are awesome resources. I have had tremendous help just from looking at some drawing guides... :) But I love your art! You're excellent at shading and textures. (I suck at that)