Slightly Obscure Request, Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chaotic Cello

Original poster
So I really am looking for one thing in particular right now. Specifcally, I want to do something with Jarlaxle and Aretmis Entreri from Forgotten Realms. I really don't care what either. I just adore their bromance that much.

Now (yes, unfortunately there is a now), I feel I should forwarn you that I haven't exactly read all (read as most) of the books they are actually in and actually focused on (so I might be kinda fuzzy on the details of some stuff). I have read Sevant of the Shard and all of the stuff before it (disregarding short stories that I just can't seem to get my hands on) and half of The Promise of the Witch King (I decided I didn't like the group they were adventuring with so umm stopped).

But don't worry! I am an excellent googler and wikapediaer so I can get the basics down if you want to do anything after that point. Also despite my general unwillingness to do MxM pairings, I will make an exception for this if it a requirment for you. I want to do this that bad. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.