Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am almost never barefoot. Ever.

@Touch of Insanity @Fluffy

Hobbit-Feet-from-The-Hobbit-Movie.jpg

Reactions: Yanna and Fluffy
I usually don't sleep with socks on -- but that extra bit of warmth is comforting on cold nights (though the next morning I usually find that I've kicked them off in my sleep).

No problem with socks during the day, though. Didn't realize so many people had such an aversion to them. o.o I often go sock-less a fair amount of the time during summer, but, in the colder months? I pretty much keep my socks on all day. Never been bothered by them.

Edit: I also own quite a few pairs of really soft fuzzy socks that keep me really warm -- those are my favorites. =w= And they're also usually the only ones that I wear to bed.

Last edited:
I can sleep with socks on with no problems, but I usually don't unless it's pretty cold because a blanket or sheet suffices to keep me warm most of the time.

I do when I'm cold or when I put lotion on my feet

I do it, too. Maybe 3-5 times every winter, but it does happen.

I'm just not comfortable if my feet are cold.

It really depends. On the off chance that I'm wearing socks to bed, I'm either sick or extremely cold... Or camping (that way, when I wake up in the middle of the night to pee, I can just throw my shoes on and be good to go).

It should be noted that I also normally tend to sleep in my underwear, with a very thin blanket.
I only start putting on a shirt or PJ pants when it's getting really cold out.

Hell, even in normal life I only tend to bother putting on pants when I'm leaving the house or have company over.
I usually just curl up in a ball and done. I'm small enough to do it >:P
Are you Samus? :P

Reactions: Touch of Insanity
I can't wear socks to bed. I don't like the feeling of socks against comforter. I can't really explain why.

Sweaty feet? :P

Lol even in a usually hot country I like wearing socks at night. Maybe because of the air conditioning (when I turn it off it's too hot but when I turn it on even at low setting my feet and hands get cold quickly), but yeah. I like socks. Socks are comfy. And you can slide on the floor with them.

Sometimes I wear socks to bed. When this happens there's a very good chance they will come off during the night. There is also a good chance that if they do come off, I will sleep roll them together and find them by my pillow in the morning.

I don't. I have bouts of some sort of hypersensitivity when I am tired. YOu have no idea how wierd socks will feel when that happen.

I didn't cast my vote since there isn't a "both" or "sometimes" option. I mostly wear them in the winter....

I hate socks on my feet! I will wear them with shoes, I might even wear them without shoes. But not when I am sleeping thanks. I kick them off almost every night, sometimes half-asleep and not realizing it. When curled up next to my husband I tend to bounce them off his head, mostly to annoy him. Cause funny.

Depends how tired I am. I will almost always forget to take off my docks when I go to bed. If I fall asleep quickly, well, they stay on. If it takes me a few minutes/hours to fall asleep then I'll generally be annoyed enough to bother to take them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.