Slave Training/Harem story (MxF)

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
Preface. I'm a guy, I only like to RP with girls. Nothing against you other guys, I just feel weird about it. If you're a guy and I know it, I'll decline your request as politely as possible. It's just my preference, and I don't enjoy when people try to break my rules or convince me otherwise.

And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (these included), I'll deny your request. I play in first person and in PMs, but can be talked into playing in a thread. As proof that you read the whole post, you'll have to find the three part password and use it as your subject line, and say that you use first person in your body. If you don't, you'll get a sorry in response. Password part 1 is "Cookies" Read through the whole thing to find all three parts. Also, if you're interested in an older post, you should use the password from this post.

First things first, this is still open: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/unlikely-pair-mxf.164195/

So this is a fairly simple idea. It can be either fantasy or sci-fi/space (I always lean towards sci-fi/space).

My character is just a traveler. Either a roaming trader or a rich adventurer. He's always alone, even though he's always wanted to have a party to travel with him. That's when he meets your character.

Something has happened to your character. Maybe she was also an adventurer and got caught with a huge amount of debt that she can't repay, and is forced to work at a shitty bar or is going to get sold as a slave. He purchases her/her contract and starts to train her, getting her addicted to pleasure and his body.

Maybe she's been attacked by some tentacle creature and it has been using her for a week straight when my character stumbles across her and kills the creature. She's broken, exhausted and fucked silly as my character sets up camp to keep an eye on her. When she wakes up, she can't help it and offers her body. When he capitalizes on it, her body latches onto him, addicted to him. (Part 2 of the password is "N' Cream.") Eventually her mind recovers and she isn't too happy about what's going on, but she can't deny any request from him, effectively his slave.

Maybe it's more simple and she's just a slave. She's not happy about being purchased by him, but he starts to train her, eventually fucking her into submission.

Maybe even she's royalty that's been kidnapped, like a princess, and sold into slavery in a country that's not her own. My character buys her and when she reveals it, he offers to free her but her honor dictates that she continue the contract (and maybe she likes it too ;P ), so he uses her and fairly quickly breaks her.

Or if you have an interesting idea, let me know.

As time goes on and their adventure continues, he collects more slaves for a lovely little harem, maybe a few, more consenting lovers. As well we'll have lots of transformations, breast/butt expansion, monster girl stuff, furries, you name it.

Let me know if you're interested, or have any ideas of your own. I'm up for pretty much anything. Kinks and CS below.

Read the kinks and CS, everyone friggin' doesn't look at them.

F-list - Warning

Please be into some serious kinks. Too vanilla and I won't have a lot of interest.

You can get rid of everything in parentheses. If anything is confusing, ask me and I can help.

Name:

(Can use image if you'd like. Put it here.)

Age(19+):

Race(i.e. human, furry and what kind, etc):

Disposition(Nice, sweet, shy, mean, bitchy, etc.):

Height:

Eye color (you wouldn't believe how often I forget this fuckin' option...):

Hair color/length:

Ears(human if human, etc):

Fur and color(none if human, etc):

Cup size(I like boobs, EE-J cups. Can start smaller for expansion):

Body type(Curvy, slim waist, wide hips, big butt, thick legs, etc. Can go skinny for growth):

Butt([no butt] 1-20 [oh my god how can you walk] I can probably fill this in):

Hips([no curves] 1-20 [oh my god, really how can you walk] I can probably fill this in):

Skin tone:

Scales and color:

Legs(human if human):

Arms(human if human):

Wings(none if human):

Tail(none if human):

Horns(none if human):

Hobbies:

Normal clothes/outfit:

Special Characteristics:

Other(Stuff I should know that won't be in exposition later on):

Part 3 of the password is "Milkshake."