FOLKLORE MEMBER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
This would be an Elder Scrolls Fandom RP. The Dragonborn was an adventurer, adventurous in many ways, she united the empire by quashing the rebellion slayed Alduin and Harkon, defeated Miraak, and even the Ebony Warrior, but not before seducing him. Immediately after the war, while Skyrim was still in turmoil, she joined the Dark Brotherhood, her dark master guiding her hand. She used her status and confronted the Elder Counsel, the Dragonfires were dead, the previous Emperor was unable to hold onto his empire, losing much of it to the Thalmor, the Empire needed a new dragonborn on the throne and there was one before them.

The Elder Counsel relented that it was politically the right choice and put her in a political marriage with the now dethroned heir. However, when they went to consecrate her marriage, it was realized she was pregnant. The bastard son of the Dragonborn and the Ebony Warrior knew he would not inherit the throne, but he had a greater legacy, that of his parents, he was going to adventure like them. He grew up with the Thu'um and with lessons of magic and fighting and was very competent and once 18, he set out to explore Tamriel.

I want this to be an adventure between me, the bastard son of the dragonborn, and whatever character you come up with for this adventure. Romance is preferred but not mandatory.

I may have a orc to go along with this.

I have a great many characters in mind for this, actually.

I'll do the one x one thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.