Skyrim based 1 on 1 RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Silent Killer

Original poster
I'm looking for sone one to do a skyrim based rp with. Based in the time of the returns of the dragon born except with a twist, there are two dragon borne who meet up after they escape from helgen

I'm interested. Is this long term or short? Also preferences on post length? I'm new to role-playing but willing to give this a shot.

I'd like it to be long term, and DW I'm new to. As for post length IDC how long or short it is, I just want a lot of story, kinda like a book

Alright. I've got a character ready to go. I can write a quick sheet if need be. I would like to ask if her being a vampire is ok? She relys on magic and alchemy. Also you don't mind if she's dark brotherhood? It's very strongly tied into her as a character. I don't want to god mod. She can still get hurt along with die but it takes a lot.

Alright. I've got a character ready to go. I can write a quick sheet if need be. I would like to ask if her being a vampire is ok? She relys on magic and alchemy. Also you don't mind if she's dark brotherhood? It's very strongly tied into her as a character. I don't want to god mod. She can still get hurt along with die but it takes a lot.
I'll pm u

Status
Not open for further replies.