Sinkhole OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
#5a9908
What did you look like?
MG_8489-Web.jpg

Hello, hello, hello! What's your name?
"The slave name given to me at birth is utterly plebeian at the expectation of society.
Viola Black.
Go ahead, call me by it.
I prefer November 13th. It makes the man uncomfortable when you change your labels around.
So I'm November 13th, born on Viola Black."

And how old are you?
"A pretty 24, but don't let my age make you think I'm to young to know how the world works! I know full and well!"

Hmm...I don't mean to pry but are you male or female?
"I'm all woman, baby!"

I like everyone, but who do you like?
"What can I say? I love the ladies."

❤ ❤ ❤

What do you like to do on a rainy day?
"Skype peeps, talk to people via the web, check the vents for bugs, etc. Depends~
Some days I'm having intimate one on ones with my good gal pals."

And on a sunny day?
"Same things I would do on a rainy one, except outside.
Er.
So, nothing like rainy days."

Where is your favorite place to go?
"Theres this little whole in the wall karaoke bar down on main street, between the little herbal place and the sketchy 'dvd' store.
I absolutely love it there."

What do you do for fun?
"Skate, Date, Movies, Disassemble the social standards, Etc."

What are you good at?
"Why do you ask? Planing on breaking me down and putting me into a cubical based on my skill set?
I'll warn you it won't help.
Because my skills are seeing past the lies, and calling the social construct of society on it's bullshit."

❤ ❤ ❤

What have you become?
resurrection_by_sakimichan-d5unqrv.jpg

What do you think you are?
"Some weird angelic fairy elf thing, with a shared mind. So i guess i'm a dragon too.
Actually...count out fairy, I think these wing things are mechanical.
...And surgically implanted into my back.
Actually scratch the angelic bit... I think this halo is electrical too.
What am I?"

Do you like looking like this?
"I think I'd like it a lot bloody more if I could figure out how or Why I'm this way.
My working theory is it's an illegal experiment in virtual reality, or maybe alternate dimensions, that the government didn't want the public aware off. Thus the human test rats commandeered without their approval.
...still doesn't explain the sink hole bit.
But it's only a theory."

What can you do?
"I share a mind in two bodies, or maybe a soul?
My dragon, Xyloina, and myself are one. Yet...different people.
How do I explain?
I can control one body while she takes care of the other.
And I can understand her, but she's more...primal?"
(Hive mind)

"It's pretty cool, for some reason I know all these symbols and words.
And if I have long enough I can make Anything.
...If only I could make the right thing every time.
I, ugh, i'm not to good at getting it right first time around."
(Summoning)

"It's limited, but, I can heal as long as I have enough time to cast the spell and draw the circle."
(Healing)

❤ ❤ ❤

What kind of person are you?
"A suspicious and frighteningly lovely lady?"

What kind of person do you want to be?
"...Being able to trust...might actually be nice."

What did you do before you came here?
(Conspiracy Theorist)
"My whole life has been dedicated to uncovering the lies the public are told to keep us nice compliant.
My dad, the god fearing republican and general misogynistic racist, was not a big fan of it and kicked me out at age sixteen.
My mother, bless her soul, throughly beaten into submission, didn't put up much of a fight. Which is a shame really, she had the same spirit as me until dad got ahold of her. Even chained herself up on the state building in her youth. Like, go mom, right? Then dad started dating her, and did to her what he said some man should do to me. Beat the nonsense out of us hippies.
Jerk, right?
Anyways, I made a pretty good life for myself and didn't really care.
jump forward to the day of the incident, i'm there. Minding my own business. Looking up some laws in preparation to use the man's word against him to save a local reservation.
When bam.
Sinkhole.
And here I am."

❤ ❤ ❤

Who loves you?
"Psh, have you met me? Anyone who can handle the truth loves me.
...So not my parents?"

Who doesn't?
"I'm not sure. Probably a lot of people.
Especially he ones i'm calling out on their bull shit."​
Butterfly Frou Frou Butterbutt
Was she not accepted?

My god Candace is annoying. Do you think there's any possibility I'm going to be able to talk her down? Or, should I just opt for a frosty breeze instead?

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Was she not accepted?
Did you tell me you finished her? Cause if you don't tell me, I most likely won't look. I'll read over the cs when I get home.

Did you tell me you finished her? Cause if you don't tell me, I most likely won't look. I'll read over the cs when I get home.
I may have dreamed i did >.> Sorry

I am finally just got back from epcot, i won't be able to post the next two or so days, i am driving home tomorrow. Good luck everyone! ^^

@Justaddnutts
Okay, so please include how Viola joined the conspiracy theorists in her bio, also please limit the summoning skill to a specific category, she shouldn't be able to summon anything that's too OP.

Um... Is everyone still alive?

I'm alive, got back yesterday from a camp trip

Just got back from a weekend trip.

I decided over that time since i haven't posted i'll just drop.

Still here, but was waiting for others to post, but will post soon than.

• Thank You
I should be posting in the IC tonight, unless an emergency pops up. But, that seems unlikely to happen.

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Okay, I soooo soooo hate to do this, but I am going to have to step out of this RP before I really get to start. My internet service at home is messing up royally, which makes it difficult for me to post there. The only good service I have is at work, but I can't post there hardly. And since it looks like it's going to take longer for me to get anything set up right, it's just best for me to step away from any RPs I haven't started yet.

Sorry guys, but you all have an awesome adventure! AA is open for anyone. Thanks!

I am finally home! I need to do a bunch of chores and hopefully relax. I might be able to post later today or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.