Single plot, looking for a single partner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huntress

Feeding the wolves, don't you know better?
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Supernatural, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Mystery and Romance
So the plot I have is a bit of an odd one. I've played something similar before, this time I'm just switching it up slightly.

I'm looking to do an FxF or Mxf.

I am fairly active on the site. Some days I'm on and wanting to respond back to back, other days I don't even check the site because I'm busy. I do try to come on as often as I can though.

I consider myself a decent RPer. I typically go for two paragraphs or more. Grammar and spelling is fairly decent.

Anywho, the basic idea is:
Two best friends, partners or lovers.
One dies and by some sort of twisted power she comes back as a pet, most likely a cat or dog. Memories are intact, she remembers everyone and everything.
The idea would be that the pet tries to convince her friend/partner/lover that she is actually a person, THE person.
The closer the friend/partner/lover gets to realizing this the more often the pet is capable of shifting to her human form and for longer periods of time.

That's all I got so far. Ideally I would want to start it as the two characters being friends, that way it's more difficult for the human character to come to grips with the fact that he/she is in love with the other.

Things can definitely be added later to advance the story. But yeah.

If it doesn't make sense PM me with any questions, hopefully I can try to answer them. Also, PM if you're interested in the game.

Thanks for reading :)

Just gonna give this a little bump

I'm interested in the topic do you want me to post a Cs

Wow, didn't think I'd get any interest in this plot.

Shoot me a PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.