Since School Started...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inati

Owl of Romance
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Online Availability
Weekdays: After 2:30 PM PST. Weekends: staggard
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
Genres
Romance (Fave), Drama, Suspense, Supernatural, Medieval, FurryxHuman pairing.
My rps have slowed down! It's cool, though, I totally understand, but now I'm just bored and feel like theres nothing to do when all I want is to rp. So, I'm making this thread in an attempt to find some new rps with some new people. With that said, here is a summary of what I'm generally looking for.

I'm a romance freak! I love the idea of falling in love with someone and making it cute, passionate, dramatic, sad, etc. That's just my forte. We can always couple the romance rp with other genres like medieval or fantasy or modern-fantasy. No sci-fi, though, I'm terrible at sci-fi and just can't get into it. I will always play the female and in regards to the males I want to play with, while I will play with a male who is somewhat submissive (I refuse to play with someone who's just down-right, going to sit there and make me do all the work), I would like a change in pace with a male who's more assertive and dominant. He doesn't have to be a man's man! But I don't want a wimp, either. There will be sex scenes and intimacy, so prepare for that.

My writing style will generally be about two paragraphs unless the to calls for more dialogue than anything else and I'm a detailed person, therefore I would like for my partner to be the same. If I give you three paragraphs of details and the like and all you give back to me is one little line of dialogue, it's not going to work between us, I'm going to let you know right now. I don't want to seem or sound harsh or rigid, but I also don't want to waste my time either.

I prefer for my partner to rp in 3rd person- I write in third as well- and to avoid referring my character as "you"; I just feel like it gets too personal at that point, which I've never liked. Capitalization, proper grammar and punctuation are also very important to me. If you make the occasional typo because you're on your phone or something just happens, that's fine. But if you're sentences just start running together and I have no idea where one ends and another begins, neither one of us are going to be happy.

With that said, I don't have any ideas off the top of my head right now and am more than willing to listen to your ideas! So don't be shy; you can reply here or PM me.

I'm interested! [: PM me if you'd like!

Status
Not open for further replies.