Since I cannot prove a lover... I am determined to prove a roleplayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gloucester

Original poster
Infamous evil-dooer. Here to strike fear and premature death into the hearts of inoccent. But I suppose I do like to play the good guy sometimes too... However, a place to do evil and not get banished to the tower of the unforgiving hands of death? Sounds like my kind of place. I can't wait to begin 'roleplay' with you all. Have any of you seen Clarence around?

(in all seriousness, hey, here to do some roleplay and jazz. I've been roleplaying steadily for about half a year, and I enjoy it a lot. By the name you can guess I'm a theater goer ((favorite subject is greek plays, despite the name)). I'm here to indulge in horror, tragedies, and maybe a little fantasy. I actually haven't ever really played the 'bad guy' except for when I'm GMing and I introduce an evil character. However, I hope to step out of my comfort zone and play a little evil once in a while. So yeah, cool.)

Fura, is that you?
IS IT?
O BBY!

But yeah, hey! o/ Welcome to Iwaku and all that. Gonna go hide in my one on one RP corner for the meantime.

Gooooood speeeeeed

Eyyyyyyyyy person I totally don't know! Nice to see some more people I have definitely not RPed with on other sites!

Totally didnt invite a bunch of friends who posted here. But yea welcome!

Well hello there! Welcome to the community! :D

Thanks! I think I'm going to have a good time.

Horror and tragedies....

We are now friends.

No, you don't get a say in it. ):<

Horror and tragedies....

We are now friends.

No, you don't get a say in it. ):<

Oh? Another friend? Well, that's good... all of my other friends have unfortunately perished. I wonder how that happened?
Non chalantly sheaths dagger

((Yes. Definitely yes.))

Reactions: Dawn
Whispers in the dark corner of the Iwaku's lounge area.. Fu fu ~. She pets her overSized Tiger with an evil grin on her face..

Welcome to the Madness xD. Please do enjoy your stay on the other side of this Fence where tragedy and drama are holding hands, but the Horror cuts them with shinny and sharp things :)

Enjoy your stay,.~

Gloucester pocketed the vial of poison that was hanging dangerously over a cup of water. He than sat down in a nearby chair, wiping away tears from the corner of his eyes.

...That was very poetic. Stunning. Thank you...

((So far I'm having a great time. Thanks :) ))

Status
Not open for further replies.