Status
Not open for further replies.

Hecatoncheires

un jour je serai de retour près de toi
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Well, fuck.

I had a feeling Kojima's departure from Konami spelled bad news for this project, but it's sad to see it confirmed. They may be spinning it with the "oh we're committed to future franchise titles" crap, but this was the first Silent Hill game I can remember being hype for in a long time.

ah well, it was all downhill for the last few games anyway

:(. I want Kojima to team up with Tango. Those guys who made Evil Within.

Ugh, my heart.
Basically this line the entire time I played PT.

A shame it's being cancelled when the glorified tech demo was so well done. Not a fan of horror games like that but it had potential.

Basically this line the entire time I played PT.

A shame it's being cancelled when the glorified tech demo was so well done. Not a fan of horror games like that but it had potential.
And it had Norman Reedus, it was going to be so good. Urgh.

OMG JESUS FUCKIN' ASSHOLE TITTY STREAKING MOTHER FUCKS.

GODDAMNIT.

I was so fuckin' excited for this game. From the names involved in the project, to the technical demo and everything else they had announced for the game. This game was going to be the Horror Fan's game, there was no doubt about it! And now...

And now...

You know what! FUCK IT.

Guillermo del Toro and Kojima and Norman Reedus should go make their own horror game! With black jack and hookers!

>:C

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
You know what! FUCK IT.

Guillermo del Toro and Kojima and Norman Reedus should go make their own horror game! With black jack and hookers!

>:C

Know what?! Fuck the hookers and black jack! More sink fetuses and ghosts!

• Love
11174821_962218847144579_244735135682725236_n.jpg

If it helps any of you, my brothers and I were psyched for this too. But, they said that Guillermo del Toro and Kojima are infamous trolls, so maybe this is just a ploy?

I feel like I should comment, since Silent Hill was such a seminal part of my creative development.

I gave up the emotional attachment after 4. I don't think anyone's grasped what the original creators were going for. Of course, that's heavily subjective, but I'm a flaming egotist in that respect. I like to think I know what's best for the franchise.

To make a good Silent Hill game, you have to dump a lot of baggage. Most of all, you have to stop trying to make it a game. It was never a game. It was a story. And people lost sight of that.

*stares forlornly into the mist, trying to look meaningful*

>__>

Status
Not open for further replies.