Signing In KKL Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maltien

Original poster
Well hello to everyone out there in the loving embrace of writing. I was direct to this site by a few friends since my last rping site is unfortunately dying down to much for my taste's so I hope to make this my new home for rping wish me luck. Also don't be afraid to say hello I don't bite x3... that hard XD.

Welcome to Iwaku! I too, came here because of troubles with my last site. It's worked out pretty well for me, so I hope it does for you too!

Thanks, I've been cycling through different Lucina avatars since I got here, heh.

I'm out of her good critical quotes for my CTs, though, so I don't know what I'll do next for that.

Maybe its about time to retire her for another Fire Emblem Badass like Panne, or Flavia. That, or you can make up line's you think she would say.

I've been using Lucina as my avatar for over a year on every forum I've been to but one (and I'm not even Vansalon anymore on that forum), so she's not getting retired anytime soon, heh.

Hallo Keylight, welcome aboard! ^o^

Why hello x3. And now I must ask you a question that I cannot resist... are you an owl? XD

Well hello to everyone out there in the loving embrace of writing. I was direct to this site by a few friends since my last rping site is unfortunately dying down to much for my taste's so I hope to make this my new home for rping wish me luck. Also don't be afraid to say hello I don't bite x3... that hard XD.
Are you by chance the same KKL that once frequented KHI?

Regardless, welcome, from another Iwaku newbie.

Are you by chance the same KKL that once frequented KHI?

Regardless, welcome, from another Iwaku newbie.
Ah yes I am x3 nice to meet a fellow KHIer. Though I still do frequent KHI just not much as a rper anymore though.

Status
Not open for further replies.