*Sigh* (Introduction Induction)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bramble

Original poster
THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What nicknames do you like to be called?
Cal? I guess, maybe.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
Despite being nearly 22, I'm just a little boy.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
Mostly everything. I just am not a fan of futuristic stuffs, since I'm not all that smart, it's easier if I can just talk like a caveman.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
I'll play anything really. I enjoy the opportunity to play either gender, with a large variety of personalities.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
Wolf packs all the way, obviously! Werewolves are just plain stronger than vamps, screw those guys, Marines are always angry, so calling them Angry Marines is moot, and spase kituhns<Werewolves, I mean, Werewolves is capitalized, and space kittens is spelled wrong, come on, duh!

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

Sing it? Sure, here goes! ... ... ... Whaddaya think?

So, that's a little about me, what about you?

Tea or Coffee? Trick question, Milk.

Cats or dogs? Trick question, reptiles.

Man, you're bad at this game, aren't you?

Ok, maybe we'll be serious now.

My name's Francis, I guess it could be Frank for short, or Cal, which is short for my last name, which is what most people call you by in the military. I work with jets in the glorious USAF! I'm not really a military junkie, it's more of a job to pay the bills and such. Anyways, I'm really looking forward to role playing with you guys, and I'll do my best to post every day, though it's not always possible with work, but I should be able to get one post a day, almost guaranteed.

Thanks for all who took the time to read this ridiculous introduction :D

Welcome to Iwaku.

You will find that all your RP dreams will come true here, for reals!

So would you prefer to be called Cal or Bramble then on Iwaku?

I also miss the days of not having responsibilities and stuff! You pretty much just do whatever your parents say and just come to them for food. :D
Those were the days...

I can't believe you chose wolves over space kittens!

Kittens, psh... As for the name, call me whatever you want, so long as I know it's me you're talking to XD

Status
Not open for further replies.