SIE SIND DAS ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE JAEGER ((hello I am Eren))

E

Eren Jaeger

Original poster
Hi! My name's Eren, Eren Jaeger! ...Well, not really, but I don't like giving out my real name, so please call me Eren! I like Attack on Titan, Hetalia, Kyoukai no Kanata, Homestuck, Free!, Dangan Ronpa, Soul Eater.....a bunch of cool stuff! But mostly Attack on Titan. I'm a Romano cosplayer-to-be, so I guess I can also roleplay Romano when the time calls. Until then, I'm out!

XOXO, Eren

Reactions: Minibit
Well hello there super enthusiastic Eran! 8D Welcome to the community!

Welcome! I regret that I haven't seen any of those :( But there are a few other anime I like that fit into the action category! Do you like Kenichi! The Mightiest Disciple, Death Note, Needless, Fullmetal Alchemist, Claymore, or Hellsing/Hellsing Ultimate?

Welcome! I regret that I haven't seen any of those :( But there are a few other anime I like that fit into the action category! Do you like Kenichi! The Mightiest Disciple, Death Note, Needless, Fullmetal Alchemist, Claymore, or Hellsing/Hellsing Ultimate?
Thank you! And yes, I've seen Fullmetal Alchemist and Death Note! I really love Fullmetal Alchemist~~Hiromu Arakawa is a goddess! I recently found one of her other mangas, which I really love!

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
Hey-oh, @Eren Jaeger! Welcome to Iwaku!

I'm Levusti, but you can call me Lev.

Be sure to check out the Iwaku Terms of Service and Rules and the List of FAQs to make sure you're ontop of everything on the site!

If you have any questions about navigating the site or the system we use, feel free to ask me or any of the others! We'll be glad to help!

On an unrelated note, do you speak German fluently? If you do, I want to practice with you. :3

@Levusti Thank you for the welcome! And ah, definately not fluently. I've been taking courses for quite a bit now, however!