1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, romance, yaoi, action (a little),
tell me some of your shower thoughts? id like to hear of what comes to mind

Heres one from this morning i had

What if hell isn't what its made up to be? you know, flames everywhere, devils and demons flying and crawling around, eternal damnation, doing something for the rest of eternity, and satan commanding the whole operation. But instead its a more civilized version of the place. You have to do something for the rest of eternity but no pain involved. There are demons crawling around and flying around but those are the people taking away the people who dont do what they're told to. Satan? Hes still top guy but more civilized...he wears a suit n' tie. He has a wife and kiddies, and takes trips through hell every once in awhile when hes not doing other work. And he only gets upset when he sees real anarchy.

One from a few weeks ago

What if, when someone woke up, it made a gun shot sound?

your eyes have reverse mustaches

we call them eyebrows

whoa

your eyes have reverse mustaches

we call them eyebrows

whoa
fc4.jpg

I've never looked directly at my own face. I have seen it in pictures and in the mirror, but never directly.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Why are all the utensils and things put on the left when you set a table when most people are right handed?

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
What am I in for at work today?
Why can't I just sleep in another hour?
I'm hungry.

Today was Thursday, right? But can I prove it? How do we know that someone along the way didn't lose track of the days and today wasn't actually a Wednesday or Friday or something? How would you prove it? Does it matter overall? Maybe if we could prove it somehow it would? But would we go back to the correct schedule or- oh, hot water is gone, I'm out.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Draugvan
Today was Thursday, right? But can I prove it? How do we know that someone along the way didn't lose track of the days and today wasn't actually a Wednesday or Friday or something? How would you prove it? Does it matter overall? Maybe if we could prove it somehow it would? But would we go back to the correct schedule or- oh, hot water is gone, I'm out.
gah I hate it when hot woter runs out...

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Spekkun
Imagine a fish coming into your home in the morning and watching you eat breakfast. That is what snorkeling is like to them....

What the hell? Who took all the hot water? Oh right. My brother.

Today - Guardians of the Galaxy - Yandu teaching ten y/o Peter Quill math:

"To add 15 and 15, you gotta think like you got 10 and 10 and two 5's. Cos 5 and 5 make 10, right? So really you got three 10's. And three 10's make 30. Now try the next one.... Don't give me that look. We gonna sit here until you learn your five times tables."

I spend whole hours sometimes in the shower because i get wrapped in daydreams of fictional worlds i make or from games i play, millions of situations really, before i shutdown and either sit in the shower wondering what im doing with my life, or go on to continue my day

Like here is one from this morning where i was recalling my lucid dream where i was living in a woman's body(i'm a male) having been told i just woke from a coma, and the im assuming fictional parents were so glsd to have their daughter back and that moment had hit me because it was the first time in a long while i felt truly loved and appreciated, and it wasn't even for *me*, but some assumed fictional girl who i can only remember their first name as reiah

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Draugvan
What to do if someone attacks me while in the shower?

Then go over moves and what to do until I am out.