Short term, stupid/silly. Time Travel paradox. M inside.

Vars

[Impressive Title Here]
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
Varies incredibly
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern/realistic. Low fantasy. Low Scifi. Supernatural. Future Dystopia (not post-apoc).
- Threads only
- Post AT LEAST once a week
- any gender or sex
- SHORT TERM (like max 10 page thread is the goal here)
- Not first come first serve, but it IS limited time. I will likely close this on saturday or sunday.

This thread was originally for something else but mid-way through typing it I decided I really only wanted to do this one theme so sorry if this thread is a bit unorganized/chaotic. xP

I am looking for a COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS RP.
I mean, by no means is it serious. It must be completely and utterly ridiculous, and humorous. The characters involved can take everything seriously if you want, but in that case, it must be at least funny to read over. Actually, I'm almost more interested in the characters totally playing it straight despite how ridiculous it is.

I am talking an RP littered with stupid puns, or an over-the-top parody or satire.

* = I have a plot. We don't have to use that plot, but it exists.

- 2 time travelers caught in a paradox**

I HAVE 2 PLOTS
BECAUSE THIS ONE IS SPECIAL. LEL.

The world has gone to shit and one of us has stolen (or invented) a time machine to make the world less shit. After careful deliberation and study, we have determined that the precise time the world went to shit was that fateful night we had our first sexy hookup. So all we have to do to make the world not shit is prevent the hookup (or some specific action during the hookup) from happening.

So, we go back in time... Only to find out... We've gone back in to just a couple seconds after the event! We will call this, EVENT 0, or E0, for short. We are now in the same room looking at our past selves fucking, and berating ourselves because how could we fuck this up?

"No matter!" one of us says. We will just go back in time again, to, you know, a couple seconds before E0, like we were originally supposed to. So we do.

Except we don't.

We have now arrived 2 seconds after our E0+1 selves have arrived to E0. Holy shit, there are now 3 current copies of us right now, and two of these copies are watching the original have sex.

There's got to be a way to fix this.

EXCEPT WE KEEP FUCKING IT UP SOMEHOW.
HOW MANY COPIES WILL WE END UP WITH???
WILL THE WORLD EVER NOT BE SHIT?????
CAN WE PREVENT OURSELVES FROM SEEING OURSELVES????????
IS THIS WORLD ENDING IF WE SEE OURSELVES?
WHAT SICK FUCK FUCKS WITH A TIME MACHINE LIKE THIS?
"Hit the button on the seismic reactor, which is definitely a real thing!" [skip to 9:38 if it doesn't already link there]

2. Electric boogaloo.

One of us has stolen or invented a time machine to go back to the night when X dumped Y because damn that X/Y's an asshole and Y/X didn't know what they were missing from X/Y!!!
(for sake of simplicity we'll just say my character obtained the time machine for the rest of this explanation, but it could be either of us)

So I've got it in my head that I just need to impress you with my best sex practices, because everybody knows you'll change your mind about somebody after a good dicking. BAZINGA
BACK IN TIME to this precious moment, fuck off past me, you're a virgin asshole, time for current me to bring on the master dickings.

Except I tripped while trying to take off my pants, fell, and am now bleeding out from a seriously unlucky corner to the temple. Somehow with my last ounce of muscle I can....

BAZINGA!!
Fuck off virgin old me, time to impress the lady/man, except holy shit, Y is a pre-op transsexual and I am not prepared for...[spoili][[OK this came off wrong but I don't want to re-write it, so what I meant by this was that my character was simply not prepared, not that my character was unwilling. If he was unwilling then why would he keep going back in time to try to fuck you? XD ]][/spoili]

BAZINGA!!
Fuck off past me, I am all on Y with the master dickings, because this time I made absolutely sure to get that gene splicing from the future first. Oh wait?? She's not a fan of barbed penises?

BAZINGA!! Fuck off past me, I can give Y the master dickings...............

Will bazinga guy ever actually have sex with Y?
Has fate cursed bazinga guy with bad luck with time machine sex?
Is there some nefarious time machine malfunction at work here?
Does Y somehow catch on to bazinga guy despite that being paradoxical and not making any sense?!
HAS Y BEEN FUCKING WITH BAZINGA'S TIME MACHINE ALL ALONG?!
Is bazinga a 40 year old virgin or did someone actually have sex with him at one point in his life before he got ahold of the time machine?!?!
SO MANY QUESTIONS!
BUT ARE THERE ANY ANSWERS?!?!?!?!

-------------------------

ALSO I HAVE A SIDE HUSTLE if none of the above interest you...
Can be long term, but still needs to be threads. Can be totally serious OR dark humor.

Do you have an rp idea that is so weird/grotesque that you're almost ashamed to ask about it?
Do you have a specific plot/kink that you really want to do but all your partners shy away from it? Or you're too afraid to ask your go-to partners because you're afraid of what they may think of you for this specific idea? Do you have the constant worry that any time you explain your rp idea the result will be someone replying back "you sick fuck?"
Bonus points if your idea is pretty much completely planned out and you just want somebody to play this particular role for you? (but this specific case is totally not mandatory)

If your answer to any of these is YES then:
I AM LOOKING FOR YOU TO ASSAULT MY INBOX.
(even if this thread says I've filled my request, go ahead and try me)

I only have a few absolute no's. Yeah they're weird and honestly not as awful as the fetishes I'm willing to play out, SO WORRY NOT. The reason I won't do them is personal, not because I think they're gross.

- male pregnancy. Some workarounds: [spoili]
If there's no live births, it's fine. Stillborn? OK. Eggs? OK. Not human but still live birth? probably ok, but run it by me first.
A DEFINITE no though, is my male character getting pregnant, in any form. Your character's fine if it follows the above.[/spoili]

- Foot fetish. There are no workarounds. I am sorry. Dx

- Any sort of eyeball-specific mutilation. Mutilation in general is fine, I just can't do needles in eyes, crushing eyeballs, things like that, etc.

- omegaverse. What I mean is...[spoili]If "omegaverse" is the universe it takes place in, but there's actually something more complicated going on, then it's fine. But if the story/scene is something normal like highschool, then I'm really not interested in omegaverse.

For example, something I was interested in but unfortunately never happened was this plot where my guy was an alpha that was a king or something, and he kidnaps omegas, debases them, forces them to have his offspring, but then kills all the offspring in front of his bonded omegas. The primary focus of this rp was my character humiliating the other character in very obvious, very grotesque, very upsetting ways in a very upsetting environment. "omegaverse" just happened to be an excuse for the males to have the ability to be humiliated in such a way.

I guess the rule you could use for this: If the story would be upsetting WITHOUT the omegaverse component, then I will do it WITH the omegaverse component. But if the fact that it's omegaverse is the ONLY reason it's squick-y, then I'm not interested.[/spoili]

I've never played a sub before but I'm willing to try. Supposedly I'm a pretty good dom.
I definitely prefer male characters.
Furry's OK too, but if "furry" is the ONLY questionable thing about your idea, then I probably won't accept (it's similar to the omegaverse rule explanation).

Also I have to just put this out there that there is no guarantee I will rp with you. But I DO guarantee to never ever make fun of/insult you or your idea(s) [unless you want me to because that's your thing].

"I need some sort of proof you actually rp this type of thing"

*ENTER A DRAMATIC DRUMROLL*
Weird dubcon/noncon sex and my character has a dog penis. Also Magical sex items.
My character is a tentacle monster/demon who gores up a few things and then rapes a small child
My dude kidnaps his younger brother, keeps him in a basement, and forces him to do sex stuff

To be honest I'm interested in things that are darker/weirder/less common than these examples, though.
Anyway, feel free to hit me up via PM.

Last edited:
holy carp yah. This sounds hilarious. sign me the fuCk up.