Shizaya Plots~ (Seeking Dom/Shizuo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nico

Original poster
I have a few Shizaya plots I want to do. All I ask is that you are able to produce a paragraph per post. Also that you reply daily.

Plot 1:

Shizuo's life in Ikebukuro was always a dull and lonely one. Working with Tom during the days and coming home to an empty house. He had decided to find companionship, in a Neko. Izaya is a Neko in an adoption center, living conditions are horrible and all he wants is a home to call his own. For some reason fate brought the two together and Izaya finds his new home with Shizuo.

(Things can be expanded on)

Plot 2:
(Crossover with Digimon)

Characters and parings used: Celty x Shinra, Shizuo x Izaya, Masomi x Mikado

What if Celty, Shira, Shizuo, Izaya, Masomi and Mikado where in high school together, and they all were friends? Evil is brewing in the digital world and they need the chosen children to come and save it. A meet up in the school computer room causes the teen's lives to be turned upside down. Before they knew it they were in a whole other world met by two strange digimon telling them things that don't make sense. They soon understand that they are here to save this world and theirs from an evil group of digimon.

Status
Not open for further replies.