1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.
latest

Tokyo, 20XX

It's a normal day. You wake up, brush your teeth, go to school. You don't think anything will interrupt your daily pattern. That is, until the Tokyo Quarantine.

Following an outbreak of a mysterious disease known as "Shinjuku Syndrome," the UN and JSDF declared a joint quarantine of the city, trapping you in. A large wall was built surrounding the wards, and a blockade set in Tokyo Bay. Not soon after, demons began appearing in the city, causing chaos. The JSDF is attempting to maintain order, and threats have been made to bomb the city.

This is where you come in. You're a civilian trapped "Behind the Wall" so to speak. No matter where you're from or your background, you're stuck.

However, are you really sure you're feeling yourself?

Hi there! I'm Minerva, and I'm here to be your GM in this Roleplay! Before we get started and you all think of your characters, I'd like to lay down some basic things:

1. This is based around the original series. So, demons in a post apocalyptic setting:

2. This RP is about characters from other SMT games (Including spinoffs like Persona) having their memories removed and placed into the normal version of the world, hence the "Paradigm Shift" of the title. I would prefer you choose characters from the SMT Game series to play as, because of this being an important mechanic in the RP.

3. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me about them. I'm always eager to answer anything you have!

4. You can reserve characters if you wish.

Last edited: