Shadowrun: Knight's Strike

There was a look of surprise and shock from Gizmo, not really getting what she had just told him. His statement was one out of pride and stubborness, but Ariadne seemed to call his bluff as he stared at one very pissed off orc, going in for the kill.

Piggy's fist smashed through Gizmo's chair, and would've caved in his chest if he didn't dive to the side, kicking him in the groin and smashing his drinking glass over his head. His reply was simply to swing his metallic arm into Gizmo, knocking his wind out and making him let out an "OOF"

The brawl afterwards was everything the bar aspired to: Dirty, brutal and simple. Gizmo eventually won out, more determined to win and more willing to gouge eyes and bite. He used everything he had as a weapon, and stood over the bleeding ork, the piggy's eyes burned unusable by someone's hot cup of soykaf. Somehow the brawl had moved across three tables.

Gizmo spat out a chunk of tooth, glaring at Ariadne as he limped back towards their chair. He was covered in bruises, and he was pretty sure he fractured something in his forearm.

"You knew I was just being a stubborn fragger, right?"

• Love
Reactions: Snowflake
It was unlikely anyone in the dingy bar noticed the slight shift in Ariadne's demeanour as the two men clashed with each other. With a quick flick of the tongue, she licked her lips then smiled a cheeky grin. Arms crossed in front of her she took a deep breath ignoring the disgusting smells and enjoying the sight of raw brutishness. It was so simple and clear, unlike anything she dealt with when casting spells. Simple and direct transference of force from one fist to the other body. Such entertaining sights were hard to find especially this up close where astrally it took on a whole new spectrum of senses. Whatever flawed part of her brain enjoyed the sight it made sure to pump out dopamine in hopes of seeing more soon.

"Oh come now, Gizmo. I told you not to fuck with me. Besides, you won, didn't you? Just don't start fights you aren't sure you can win next time. I wouldn't want my partner to end up crippled over nothing." With a raised eyebrow and still maintaining that cheeky smile, she stood up placed a hand on his shoulder. "Come on, we should get going, enough playtime for now." Her hand on his shoulder started healing him right away as she gently nudged towards the exit. "You did well, Giz. He was a big chummer, but sadly I have some bad news. That 'curse' of yours is back, seems I didn't remove it completely and it came back. You might gonna have to see a talismonger, I can recommend someone if you'd like."

"Yeah. I feel so blessed I won." Gizmo muttered bitterly, his face souring as he spat out a mouthful of blood. He glared at her angrily, but it was clear he didn't hate her for the act. To hate her would mean that he didn't have it coming. Gizmo was asking for it, and he knew it.

"And for the record, I wasn't fucking with you." I was fucking with him."

He handwaved when she told him his curse was back, not fully believing that she'd get it off to begin with. "I don't like talismongers." he stated stubbornly, shrugging he matter off "I got along with it, I can get along with it some more. Did that contact get back to you yet?"