Shadowlands: The Kingdom

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Google takes images from sites when you go onto images. On the right hand side under the name of the image is the site it came from. I know it's confusing and seems like I'm dogging it, but it's an attempt to give the artist credit for their work.

Google takes images from sites when you go onto images. On the right hand side under the name of the image is the site it came from. I know it's confusing and seems like I'm dogging it, but it's an attempt to give the artist credit for their work.
Well I got the first part it's the way you word it in your Cs and on a phone I don't have that

Well I got the first part it's the way you word it in your Cs and on a phone I don't have that
Don't worry about it, I put it on the thread. So that way the credit still goes to the artist ^.^ I'm super excited for your character in character.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Don't worry about it, I put it on the thread. So that way the credit still goes to the artist ^.^ I'm super excited for your character in character.

Should be fun
I think I'll Make a cub and maybe another one

Reactions: LogicfromLogic

Name
Bluu

Gender/Sex(cisgender, transgender, etc)
Male

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Species
Lion

Role
Cub

Kin
Aharia Mother ( Alive )

Zanick Father (deceased)

Mate
Open

Crush
Open

Allies
Open

Description (height, weight, eye colour, tuft or no tuft, etc)
Color of nala and has green eyes like his mother. Bigger cub, but not super tough (yet), a lot like his mother

Picture Source (required)
Starting my own lion king fan fic

Picture
IMG_20151207_220832.jpg

History
He is a small cub, that likes to go on adventures. He lives with his mother and wants to protect her since his father is gone. He never new him.butbhis mother said he was a good lion.

Other
RRT5

Name
Aharia

Female

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

Species
Lion

Role
Lioness

Kin
Zanick ( dead mate)
Bluu

Mate
Open

Crush
Open

Allies
Open

Dark in color, orange fur, pretty has beautiful green eye's

Chumvi and Kula on Great-Lion-King-Arts - DeviantArt

Picture
IMG_20151207_220907.jpg

History
Aharia was with her mate for years, rights before her cub was born. He was killed by a hunter. Now she is rasing her young cub,alone with the help of her pride. She teaches her cub many lessons as long as keeping a sharp eye on him

Other
RRT5

Last edited:
Name
Jabir

Cisgender Male

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Species
Cheetah

Role
Cub

Kin
Nadia (Mother, Deceased)
Alari (Adopted sister)
Tayba (Adopted brother)

Mate
Too Young

Crush
N/A

Allies
Alari, the pride

Unlike most creatures, his eyes stayed blue after the first few weeks of his birth. He's smaller than most cheetah cubs, making him almost unable to keep up with other cheetahs. He's a King Cheetah, a rare mutation that causes the coat to be more Bengal marked than spotted.
Cheetah-cub-with-king-cheetah-coat-mutation.jpg

Cheetah photo - Acinonyx jubatus - G115391 | ARKive

History

He was the only one to survive out of his litter. His mother died a few months after his birth, leaving him with adopted sister Alari. He travelled with her, tired and afraid until she and him were accepted into the Newland Pride. They've only been with the pride for a couple months now, he still hasn't lost his long mane. Probably stunted at the lack of food while travelling with Alari. Despite Alari being a fantastic hunter, she couldn't leave him too long. But he's gotten a lot stronger since. Though he really struggles being the only cheetah in a pride of lions, seeing as out on this plain they were considered bitter enemies.

Dang, I forgot I was in this. I'm going to have to pull out, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.