Shadowhunters: Twilight King

• Thread starter The Philosoraptor
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
WIP
1483882531332.jpg
Name:

Xypher "Xye" Sandrix
Race:
Vampire (for 8 years)
Sexuality:
Pansexual
Height:
5'2
Weight:
118lbs

Personality:
Pro's

Sweet|compassionate|Loyal|Passionate|Funny|Intelligent|Seductive|Intuitive
Con's
Stubborn|Fiery|Sarcastic|Willful|Guarded|Unpredictable|Risk taker

Brief Bio: (2-3 paragraphs)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dante
I'm still in on this, but I'm currently under the weather. Hopefully when my health improves, I can put my best foot forward for this!

Reactions: The Philosoraptor
What about a Shadowhunter-Vampire hybrid?

A Shadowhunter bitten by a vampire is just a vampire. It's written in the canon lore that this is a sort of in-joke among vampires, since no clan will take an ex-Shadowhunter, and the Shadowhunter himself is left as the very thing he'd sworn to fight.

Vampires don't get any real benefits from drinking from Shadowhunters, and Shadowhunters themselves just turn.

15dfb1ada92acc432c3c920b060babab.jpg

Name: Maric Grim
Race: Warlock
Demon Parent: Azazel, Prince of Hell and Forger of Weapons
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Relationships
Mother, Victoria (Deceased)- Father, Azazel
Step Father, Malcolm (Deceased)
Friends, Magnus Bane, OPEN
Brief Bio:

Maric Grim was born to his mother, Victoria who was coerced and seduced by his demon father only a few years after having become of age. After learning about the true identity of her lover, Maric's mother kept from the public eye and moved away from her family along with the man she would marry, Malcolm who would believe himself to be the father of Maric after he was born in their new home of Salem Massachusetts. Malcolm became abusive over the years towards his wife as he soon figured out about the true lineage of his supposed son due to his (Demon Marking/Birth Defect) and demanded the truth for Victoria. After which he would hold it against her for sexual submission and also keep her in line. As Malik grew older to the age of Ten he began to be introduced to the magical arts accessed from his demonic blood and thus gained confidence to stand against Malcolm and accidentally nearly killed and permanently scared the man.

While He did save his mother from the wretched man Maric failed to see the consequences of his actions as the Salem Witch trials soon began and the crippled Malcolm would return with revenge ending with Victoria burned at the stake before Maric's own mismatched eyes. The young teen was tortured, burned, drowned, but nothing could kill the monster as the locals had deemed him until one day he was saved by another warlock named Magnus and taught to live a better life.

Now Maric lives as a powerful and well known warlock in the Downworld only refusing to becoming a High Warlock himself due to his high respect of Magnus and lack of the full desire to claim territory of his own. Looking up to his old friend and Mentor he now lives his days traveling and enjoying the company of many of the Shadow World. Malic can also be found attending nearly every party Magnus hosts and also at Clave gatherings especially during the growing crisis transpiring. Maric is also a known collector of ancient and powerful weapons from many times, locations, and eras of the world as well as having been rumored to be a crafter of weapons himself that possess magical power but is rare to share of let away such treasures.

Accepted.

Query: What is Maric's demon mark? Heterochromia?

• Love
A Shadowhunter bitten by a vampire is just a vampire. It's written in the canon lore that this is a sort of in-joke among vampires, since no clan will take an ex-Shadowhunter, and the Shadowhunter himself is left as the very thing he'd sworn to fight.

Vampires don't get any real benefits from drinking from Shadowhunters, and Shadowhunters themselves just turn.
Ah okay, ty!

Are you still accepting?
If so i'm very interested in joining

@The Philosoraptor

How many people are you looking to have before we start

Well, so far you're the only accepted player. I was hoping for at least seven, not including myself; I find myself unable to create a character that I can pour myself into, but have enough up my sleeve to make GMing interesting.

Are you still accepting?
If so i'm very interested in joining

Please, feel free to present a character!

• Thank You
Mine will be up in a few!

WIP
698dbf00d9e3755d22188bbc19732f97.jpg

g33WRTI.png

Name:
Caressa Delarnia Crawley
Appears to be 25 year's old ~ True Age: 235 year's old.
Race:
Fairy
Dark & Light Fairy Blood
Light Side ~Mermaid/Nixie ~ Dark Side

Height:
5'7"
Hair:
Light Chocolate Brown ~ Waist Length ~ Lightly Wavy ~ Gentle Golden Highlights ~ Scented of Honey , Lavender & Alice Rose
Eyes:
Piercing Sapphire Blue
Distinguishing Marks:
Tattoo's: 1 ~ 2~ 3
Markings: TBD
Scars: TBD
Strengths:
Water Manipulation ~ Sythe Skills ~ Agile
Weaknesses:
Fire Manipulation ~ Bow & Arrow ~ Minor slightly in Plant Control

Sexuality:
Bi-Curious
Personality:
(+) Witty , Alluring , Charming , Devilish , Bold , Brave , Tricky
(-) Stubborn , Hard-headed , Darkness , Quick Temper ,
Bio:
Not much is known of her life that she allows for any to know. Cara was raised in the Fairy Court and not as the common fairy but under the royal birthright. Her mother , Alandrea was a mermaid and under that classification of a Fairy Breed. Her mother had always been one to defy all odds and try to walk on the more wild side of life which would allow for her to happen upon her father. Her father was born of a darker nature of Nixie that believed that one day they could overthrow the current court and take full control for their own kind. The two fell in love and in their love , Cara was born to both the dark and light of the Fairy world.

Day by day , the girl grew as her parents kept her hidden away from the world and from their own people as they had run away with her and hidden themselves among the Mundane. Yet , in ten years time her Father's people would at last find what they had been seeking. In the darkness , they befell upon their home and Nicolai tried to fend them off as Alandrea made frantic work of hiding Cara. Quickly , Alana swept ten year old Cara into her arms and ran through the dark halls as the commotion and pained screams could be heard from down below. Alana held her daughter tight as she made her way into the bedroom to where the closet laid open. With ease , she fell to her knees and softly hushed Cara's cries as she placed her in the closet. Cara's sapphire eyes locked to her mother's illuminating silver eye's as they softened and held brave. " Hush , Hush , My little water blossom... Mama needs you to keep quiet and keep this around your neck. I love you so much and one day you will grow big and have to make a choice.. Choose well , my sweet Cara." Without hesitation , Alana pressed a softened kiss to Cara's forehead as she drpaed an amulet around her neck. Cara's eyes were brimmed with tears as her small hand reached out in want for her mother only to watch her slowly close the door and never know what had happened truly to her parent's and the sacrifice they had made.

The amulet had been one of Royal Tradition where many a kind of magic had been stored in. It had serviced itself as a protection barrier around her that had left her invisible to all around her and those that had dared to enter her home that dark night. As the morning light peeked in through the cracks of the door , the door came to draw open as she met the eyes of a dark long haired gentlemen with a gun in hand and a badge clipped at his belt. Soft tears fell from her cheeks as she clutched the teddy bear at her side as his eyes faded from the stone cold color they were once to a softness. His name was Caito Blackwood and he was not only an officer but , A Shadow Hunter who had found himself unable to watch anymore harm to befall the little child before him.

So it was from that day forward , Caito raised her as his daughter and she became his pride and joy. Having not been raised around the normal fairy kind , she didn't gain their traits so easily and become as greedy , cruel and manipulative as they were. She learned to control it but , as the older she grew it became harder to control it and eventually Caito began to see it. He began to teach her ways of the SH and show her new ways to find control in herself to keep her abilities in line. Little did either know of how great the Darkness and Light of fairy sought to find the girl and what they would do in the near future to obtain her. Cara became strong in herself and a true warrior in all that she could do.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Guys, I know I said I would have my CS up in a few days but as you can see, that's not happening. Sorry about that, I guess my interest for this roleplay isn't just there anymore. I apologize, but I'm going to have to pass on this roleplay after all. However, I wish you all the best of luck with it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.