• Start date
D

DiscoPunkOnJolt

Original poster
NAME:
Nedan Jordatter
Appears about 24 from a Human perspective
SPECIES:
Umbra Draugr; "Shadow Again-Walker". An undead.
Ro heyja; "Never buried".​
—-"They step with shadow, and fade at will."

SPECIES TRAITS:
-Possesses superhuman strength, speed, senses, and reflexes.
-Seem to be nearly weightless.
-"Shadow stepping" Able to step from shadow to shadow with incredible speed.
-Able to turn to a non tangible form, and even disappear entirely in the slightest hint of a shadow.
-Their bite will drive one mad.
-Often sustain themselves on blood, though it is of pleasure rather than necessity.
-Vaguely psychic.
-Able to shift forms. Limited forms, dependent on personal characteristics.
-May enter one's dreams as easily as shadows.
-Have the ability (generally only in numbers) to place curses. Usually only on other supernatural beings.
-Able to bring sickness.
-Their bite will turn a living to Draugr if the living is left unaided, for 3 nights.
-May only be killed in the place of their burial.​
-Unburied specimens are not able to be killed.
-Unburied specimens may place a curse alone.
-Unburied specimens may levitate.
-Unburied specimens may create temporary shadow or darkness.
PERSONAL SHIFT TRAITS:
-Shift forms; Wolf, raven, horse, snake.
-Each shift form is a dull black, with foggy green eyes, and is larger than true animals, save the snake, whose form size varies.
PERSONALITY:
-Greedy. -Dishonest.
-Bored. -Deceptive.
-Disloyal. -Unsatisfied.
-Cynical. -Cold.
-Mocking. -Selfish.
-Chaotic. -Unfulfilled.
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
-6 feet tall.
-Slender, athletic frame.
-Curved, and muscular.
-Long, black hair with dark honey highlights.
-Assorted dreads, braids, beads, and small blades woven into her hair.
-Darker olive skin with a cold, pallid complexion.
-Light, foggy green eyes. Clearly dead.
-Thick lashes, and pretty, somewhat elven features.
-2 large scars, one through her stomach and the other slashing cross her throat, remain as evidence of her death.
-Aesthetic scars cover her sparsely; The most noticeable are 3 claw marks across the right of her face.
FIGHT STYLE:
-Shifted forms.
-Hand to hand.
-Daggers.
-Throwing knives.
-Stepping abilities.
-Her bite.

I'M LOOKING FOR A CHARACTER SOMETHING LIKE GARRETT OF THIEF. IN ANY CASE, I WANT A MASTER THIEF, THAT SORT OF LOOKS LIKE HIM, OR AT LEAST HAS THE SAME STYLE. THE WORLD SETTING IS A FANTASY ONE; THINK GAME OF THRONES, LORD OF THE RINGS, SKYRIM- THINGS LIKE THAT. THERE IS MAGIC, THERE ARE MONSTERS. ANYHOW, AS FOR THE STORY IDEA, BASICALLY YOUR CHARACTER IS THE AFOREMENTIONED MASTER THIEF. HE BECOMES BONDED TO NEDAN, SOMEHOW; NO ONE IS REALLY QUITE SURE HOW, BECAUSE IT'S COMPLETELY UNHEARD OF. SHE IS A MONSTER THAT RUINS VILLAGES; NO ONE WOULD EVEN FANTASIZE THAT A BOND WAS POSSIBLE. PEOPLE THAT KNOW WHAT SHE IS ARE TERRIFIED TO SEE HER COMING, EVEN WALKING CALMLY BY HIS SIDE. OTHERS THAT DON'T KNOW, STILL HAVE AN UNCOMFORTABLE FEELING. YOUR CHARACTER DOESN'T EXACTLY NEED THE HELP IN HIS WORK, BUT WITH AN ALLY THAT CAN CREATE SHADOWS; IT MAKES THINGS RATHER EFFORTLESS ON HIS PART. THE CATCH IS, AFTER THE BOND IS FORMED, SHE LOSES HER NATURE AROUND HIM. SHE STARTS ACTING MORE LIKE HER OLD SELF, BEFORE SHE DIED. SHE'S PLAYFUL, AND BORDERS ON ANNOYING HALF THE TIME. CONSTANTLY WORRYING OVER HIM, SAYING THINGS LIKE HE HAS TO BE MORE CAREFUL, BECAUSE HE'S "JUST A LITTLE HUMAN" OR "YOU'RE TOO FRAGILE." I DON'T HAVE TOO MUCH BY WAY OF A GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS, I JUST WANT TO SEE WHERE IT GOES.
COULD ALSO BE A LOKI THING; BEFORE THE MOVIES.​

I think this sounds really interesting