1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
SEXY TIMES LOCATION BINGO CHALLENGE

-KICKS DOWN THE DOOR-

WE'RE BACK BAAAYBEEEEE!

DO YOU LIKE ROMANCE?

DO YOU LIKE KISSING?

DO YOU LIKE WRITING NAUGHTY NAUGHTY THINGS THAT STEPHANIE MEYER WISHES SHE COULD?

IT'S SEXY TIMES LOCATION BINGO!

DIANA WHY one might say. Why not? A fun writing challenge for everyone that loves relationships, romance, and steamy, zesty sexy things!

RULES ARE SIMPLE

1. Choose your flavor of writing/roleplaying a full scene (solo or with a partner) of KISSING or BANGING in each location.
  2. Get five squares in a row or diagonal for bingo.
  3. Or go FILTH MODE and fill out the entire card!
  4. PROFIT???

Share your finished scenes here in this thread to get your trophy! <3 This will be an ONGOING challenge, there is no end date in site.

Past roleplays & works DO count for this challenge if you want them to! Content DOES need to be ON Iwaku. It doesn't count if it's off-site. (Yes, PMs count, but you'd have to share your PMs with me! ;D)

"But Diana! This cool spot isn't on the card! D:" Get those suggestions ready for next year!

sexylocationbingo-2024.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1 person
SEXY TIMES LOCATION BINGO CHALLENGE

-KICKS DOWN THE DOOR-

WE'RE BACK BAAAYBEEEEE!

DO YOU LIKE ROMANCE?

DO YOU LIKE KISSING?

DO YOU LIKE WRITING NAUGHTY NAUGHTY THINGS THAT STEPHANIE MEYER WISHES SHE COULD?

IT'S SEXY TIMES LOCATION BINGO!

DIANA WHY one might say. Why not? A fun writing challenge for everyone that loves relationships, romance, and steamy, zesty sexy things!

RULES ARE SIMPLE

1. Choose your flavor of writing/roleplaying a full scene (solo or with a partner) of KISSING or BANGING in each location.
  2. Get five squares in a row or diagonal for bingo.
  3. Or go FILTH MODE and fill out the entire card!
  4. PROFIT???

Share your finished scenes here in this thread to get your trophy! <3 This will be an ONGOING challenge, there is no end date in site.

Past roleplays & works DO count for this challenge if you want them to! Content DOES need to be ON Iwaku. It doesn't count if it's off-site. (Yes, PMs count, but you'd have to share your PMs with me! ;D)

"But Diana! This cool spot isn't on the card! D:" Get those suggestions ready for next year!

Bu-bu-but in the snow is cooooold, and shower sex is one of the leading causes in the US of intimate injuries!!!

Well. I guess my prequel fanfic and RP posts can wait a bit longer while I crank out some oneshots...

Gotta find a place to stick them on here though once I'm finished with each document.