Sexual romance RP with this new character of mine?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Hey,

I wanted to check out the link, but it gives an error. Are you still looking?

Yes, I'm still looking. I'll copy and paste the character here so it can be seen.

Character Name: Rolf. Mostly known as the Beast.

Strengths: Get to know him and find out.

Weaknesses: Get to know him and find out.

General Appearance:

Beauty-And-the-Beast-1946.jpg

Beauty+and+the+Beast.png

la%20bete.jpg

Talents: Get to know him and find out.

Inabilities: Get to know him and find out.

Fears: Get to know him and find out.

General Personality: Rolf is, to sum him up in one word, sad. He is withdrawn, anti-social, miserable, lonely, and grieved. But he can get riled up into anger, for he is a beast.

Inner Personality: Once you get past the sadness aspect, you'll find that Rolf is an extremely gentle beast, mostly with women. He is soft, sensitive, selfless, and sweet. If he is happy, he can become quite playful as well.

History: Rolf was born as a freak beast to a human couple. His parents were horrified, thinking he was related to some sort of demonic curse. When he was still young, everyone in the town chased him out, banning him from ever returning. If he tried to return, he would be killed. Some kind spirits and fairies took pity on Rolf, letting him live in a castle and giving him magic to use. He grew up in the castle alone and has been there ever since.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! Got something in mind for the story? Anything thought out as to how this should evolve and such?

Kind of a rough idea, but it could have something to do with the girl stumbling upon his castle, and she is either injured or ill. Or the Beast could be injured or ill when she discovers him in his castle or courtyard.

Still open if there are others that want to try this RP.

Kind of a rough idea, but it could have something to do with the girl stumbling upon his castle, and she is either injured or ill. Or the Beast could be injured or ill when she discovers him in his castle or courtyard.

Hmm... I'm still pondering about the idea. Let me sleep on it and I'll let you know in the morning. It doesn't immediately spark something with me, but who knows what my wicked mind comes up with during the night.

So this is a beauty and the beast kind of RP?