INTEREST CHECK Seven Sins

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
N

Nauki

Original poster
There have been many rumors about beings with powers. There have been many who seek power. But power is a dangerous thing. And what happens when one man acquires too much power? Well that is exactly what happened....

His name was Lucifer, and at one time he was the most powerful man in the world. He was a man of much power, a God amongst men. With his power he took over country after country, enslaving all. He had only one enemy that could stop him. Love. Love was a young girl, but a fierce fighter. She was not human per say, but a creation. Created from what? who knew. Some said she was created at the same instant Lucifer was. And Lucifer could never defeat her. Even with all his power, he could not do it. Every time he took over a people, she would free them, it was a never ending struggle. But Finally Lucifer had a plan....

He went in to hiding to create another being. Hate was his name, and he was to fight Love for eternity. Hate was just as powerful as Love and when they fought the skies shook. Man was afraid, and that's what Lucifer wanted. He collected their combined fears and created Despair. Another being that crept among the humans. The humans had no knowledge of Love and Hate, they fought in secret. Love did this to protect the humans from knowing of their existence. But with Love preoccupied with Hate Lucifer was winning Earth. No one could stop him.

But then a new being was born, and her name was Hope. On the summit of a nameless mountain Lucifer was about to declare Earth his own, when Hope stabbed him in the back. He had know knowledge of her. And Despair was too far away to help. When Lucifer was on his dying breath he split his soul in to seven parts. They became known as the Sins. Ageless beings, that could never grow old. Each representing a part of him. Wrath, Lust, Envy, Pride, Gluttony, Sloth and finally Greed. These beings all had powers, and were all dangerous. Hope and Love had an answer. Together the captured Hate and Despair. The four of them then became part of humanity. Doing this corrupted humanity but at the same time stopped Hate and Despair from directly destroying the world. Earth was saved but the Seven walked free. Waiting for something....The chance to reunite? Maybe. Each has their own agendas but if brought together, Lucifer would return...

As time passed since the day Lucifer split apart they have grown their own individuality and come to like the world and using it for their small misdeeds.Will they ever want to go back to becoming one? With Hate and Despair on the move to piece them back together how will they react? Will they run or will fate force them to reunite?

Oh my word! This is amazing. ^_^ I would like be a part of it as well?

Tenchi XD it's Wrath... And of course Loveable ^^

...I kinda want to put this in the mature thread...Hm...What do you guys and gals think?

im totally okay with that...and lolz..i'll trade you for Envy if you want hahaha

XD I'm good with Envy! Unless you actually want to trade.

lolz...idk how i would handle envy...so i think im good ^_^ but the offer is there haha

Mature thread... The forces of Hell doing it... I'm in. XD

oh damn. >.< well, if you guys do a mature thread I'll be out of it. but that's ok, maybe next time. ^_^