2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy Epic, Cyberpunk, (Para)Military, Zombie Survival, Dystopic
Service Dog

A story about a blind girl and her assistant (m or f is fine) as the girl goes throughout her life. The assistant is known as 'Dog' to the girl's family, but she prefers to call people by name. However, there is something the girl does not know. Her father is the boss of an infamous gang, the secret to their fortune. Naturally, the girl would be in danger of kidnapping. This leads to the reason Dog was hired instead of getting an actual dog. Due to her blindness, the girl has been kept out of the loop of her father's enterprises, so she has no idea why Dog was hired. This will be set in the modern world.

Below are a list of scenarios with my character for each scenario.

This is Susan Hackett, a famous blind artist. Age 26.
anime-beauty-girl-art-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg

She specializes in oil paintings. Her father changed her surname to prevent her from connecting the dots to her father's mafia affiliation. At times, she'd hear news reports about the Newport Crime Family and openly express distaste to her father, who, in an effort to keep her out of the know, agrees with her. He intends to turn the family into a legitimate business for her sake and approval. Most likely, Dog will have to drive her around as she searches for inspiration and supplies, and fend off kidnappers.
This is Trinity Chekhov, a blind seamstress and fashionista. Age 24.
artist.jpg

She specializes in abstract, modern fashion and prefers making clothes as a hobby rather than a profession. Bizarrely, she is her father's pride and joy. The Chekhovs are often invited to social events where her dresses are admired by many. She doesn't listen to television and is relatively unaware of happenings, and completely unaware of her father's gang affiliations. Dog will have to be comfortable with casual intimacy and constantly be on guard for kidnappers.
This is Diana Adama, and she does not have a notable hobby or profession, but she has numerous impractical skills. Age 21.
0b261e683d071e03c3285b867c81920d.jpg

Diana is in love with the world and is simply in that respect, a danger to herself. Due to her blindness, she was sheltered until she turned 16 so she wouldn't do anything harmful to herself. She is highly adventurous and sometimes cocky, but she does enjoy life. Her father loves her as any father should, but feels that his criminal activities facilitates her happiness. The Adama family has few enemies, being relatively friendly to others, for a criminal organization, but there are those who would go after Diana for ransom. Dog will have to be a wilderness survival expert, but will not often have to fend off kidnappers. Diana is likely to try things with Dog if Dog is male.

Submit a character sheet of your design along with a scenario preference, and you get bonus points if you see the reference from each girl.

I will do one role play for each scenario, after which I am closing signups.

This sounds good. Diana sounds right up my alley. One question, is this a romance? I don't mind either way.

Name; Daniel Blade, goes by Danny or Dog

Age; 23

Skills; herbalist, martial artist, marksman, swordsman, and survivalist.

Personality; professional, cool, quiet. He opens up to people he veiws as friends and he's a good listener.

Past; last living member of the Blade bloodline. He was nine years old when his mother and father where killed in a home invasion. He himself was hiding beneath his bed. He trained and dedicated his life to protecting those he cares about. He has wonderful aim but doesn't care for guns, thought he keeps a nine millimeter at all times. He prefers to use knives and daggers. He's a sweethearted man that loves animals and children. He'd give his life for those under his protection.

Attachments

• 2015-01-05-14-50-35--1183561356.jpeg
    2015-01-05-14-50-35--1183561356.jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 3
And we have a taker for the Flower Child. You didn't notice the reference, did you?

The Seamstress and the Artist are still open

Name; Daniel Blade, goes by Danny or Dog

Age; 23

Skills; martial artist, marksman, swordsman.

Personality; professional, cool, quiet. He opens up to people he veiws as friends and he's a good listener.

Past; last living member of the Blade bloodline. He was nine years old when his mother and father where killed in a home invasion. He himself was hiding beneath his bed. He trained and dedicated his life to protecting those he cares about. He has wonderful aim but doesn't care for guns, thought he keeps a nine millimeter at all times. He prefers to use knives and daggers. He's a sweethearted man that loves animals and children. He'd give his life for those under his protection.

I kept the same concept but made a few changes.

Attachments

• images-1-1-1.jpg
    images-1-1-1.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 2
Everybody gets one, dear. Sorry.

You'd still like to play with Diana, right?

Oh wow...I feel really dumb. You where talking about me when you said there was a taker for Flower Child. I miss read and thought you ment that story line wastaken. My bad.

Oh dear I'm sorry for the misunderstanding

I'll make the thread later.

Status
Not open for further replies.