1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Server Outage No More!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Diana, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, the server was down for a few hours. D: FOR MYSTERIOUS REASONS WE WILL NEVER KNOW. I like to blame the Asmodeus Resistance, myself.

In anycase, all is back online and nothing was deleted.

In the event of a server crash:

DON'T send hate mail to the staff asking why you're banned and calling us all fuckers. We get offended. t_____t

DO contact your buddies to see if the site is down for them too. Sometimes it's just a local DNS error and will clear up in a few minutes.

DO send Diana a IM/Email/TXT/ETC if the server is down longer than 3 hours for everybody and Diana is not online to know it happened.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled Iwaku!

2. OMG. I need names and details!

*sits on the sofa with Diana and opens the ice cream tub*

3. Server Outages are scary.

4. I blame the MoonWings birthday blog for the server outage myself.

5. It's the revenge of dead bitter moonwings! o______o

6. *adds that into Dark Reign*

7. It was because of my sheer will power while I was in the ER on Monday. YEAH, I HAVE THAT SORT OF SKILL.

8. That's it. I'm buying you weenies thicker skin for Christmas.

9. EXPERIENCING SOME LAG

Just as an update we're getting some server-wide lagtime. D: Has nothing to do with the style editing, but rather a little but of post-crash PISSYNESS.

It should clear up soon and if not hostman will be fixing it. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.