Serious Topics. :/

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Diana, Jun 26, 2010.

1. I am a person who HATES chit-chatting about serious topics. I had a very bad life growing up, and thus when I went hang out with people the LAST thing I wanted to discuss was something serious. SO if you ever wonder why I always post pointless fluffy topics, there you go. >:D

But, I realize some people LIKE to talk about serious things. Such as politics, religion, dead babies, world affairs, science, etc.

So tell me, What sort of serious topics do you enjoy getting in to a discussion or debate about?

2. sex....

And don't tell me it's not a serious topic!...it can go either way!

I also do like to discuss politics or religion at times...but only in the broader sense of those words...I've lost all hope and interest in local politics so I rarely keep a tab on it.

3. I'm in the same boat as Diana.

So yeah, you guys know i troll because I had an awful childhood.

I'd discuss politics, but I'm jaded since there's not one good politician remaining in this country, and as far as I know, most of the world, religion's a useless topic to discuss about besides the history without making someone mad or biased, and the only thing we've got left where I'm from is work, football and if you've got cash, college.

But I like to discuss current events and say it's the fault of the jews sometimes.

Like I said, I troll to keep the bad thoughts away D:

4. I like talking about such a vague thing as life. The point of it all? Where do we go? What does religion say? What does science say? Is there such thing as destiny? Is there a God? Is there more than one? Who's to say God and Zeus aren't best pals? ECT. ECT. ECT.

5. So...how you be?

6. Liddo | Bartering Hall | Mid-Afternoon

Interactions: Abel @Tealous & Lysander @JJ

Liddo was entirely focused on Lysander, awaiting a (hopefully) positive response.

However, he jolted in surprise when something rammed into him from behind. Whatever hit him wasn't heavy at all, but Liddo was beyond unprepared and, as a result, he fell over too. He sat up, curious eyes scouring Abel with a hint of worry. Liddo shot to his feet and almost--almost--held his hands out to offer her help.

Oh goodness, oh Idneus--this was no good. Nothing nice ever came out of physical contact with Humans. Anxiety welled up in his gut as he remembered the sneers and uncomfortable stares. Interacting with two Humans at once...this day was indeed a trying one for the flustered Amalgy.

"I-I circle corners and edges of your cosmos with utmost requiem," he stuttered before glancing frantically at Lysander. His eyes clearly screamed 'help', though he doubt the nice Human would do anything now after witnessing his tomfoolery. 'Practice grace and composure like a self-respecting Zealot', his mother always said. If she saw him now, she would either faint or explode. Or both. In whichever order.

Liddo noticed that Abel's bag had fallen as well, the contents of it spilled all over the ground. He quickly kneeled down and started picking up as much as he could. Eyes wide with a weird combination of fear, hope, and confusion, he held out a few fruits to her, still crouching like a Guiserchima. His head bowed, afraid to lock eyes with Abel.

"Apologies," he said.

Image of Guiserchima:

[​IMG]

7. I tend to go all philosophical about death and the right to choose it, also, sex and vague philosophical topics such as the meaning of life... but I don't really go all fired up and debate about them. Just sharing a few points or two and hearing some other points from others. These topics are heavy as they are already are so what's the use of being all serious about it.

8. I'll talk about almost anything.

It's always fun making Diana get all serious, though >;D

9. I don't trust too many people enough to talk about serious things.

because when i talk about serious things... it gets philosophical and deeply personal.

>:L

10. I am rarely one for SERIOUS BUSINESS, but I like trolling religion/atheism debates.

11. There are some topics that I am very reserved about discussing. Otherwise, I'm rather open and willing to submit my thoughts on just about anything.

12. Dae'liska deLouve

<~~~★~~~>

"Oh heeeeyyy yourself, darling," said a voice from high above them, "The door was still unllocked when Dae left last night. She did not have key but it's okay, no? For breakfast was thinking-- oh wait--"

A figure dove down from the trees high above, dropping in before them, with exceptionally quiet and grace; the ground swelled up and then softened neath her boots, effectively cushioning her landing. A customary smirk graced the sunkissed blonde's face as she lifter her chin and regarded the brunette hugging the lone male here. Slowly, the blonde rose, stretching out the muscles of her tall, imposing form.

"--Etsy was not speaking of Dae just now...? She was referring to 'That Man' as 'sweetie...?' Tch-tch-tch... But oh is fine, just fiiiiine. For my darling Etsy, she call to Dae as something more last night, no?"

Half lidded smoldering blue eyes slid up and down Etsy's lithe form before a long arm reached out and two finger's stroked the cheek of the sniper. "Is okay, darling... our secret only... shhhhhh. Oh, and worry you not: when elementals attack, my Etsy should just stay by 'That Man...' let him hide behind you and he will be okay, okay?" Of course a slow-coy wink ended her interaction with the brunette.

Her icy blue eyed gaze fell upon Anton, "And a grand morning to you too, 'Sweetie,'" an overexagerrated theatrical bow she presented the soldier, a soft rumbling giggle trailing after her as she slinked her way on over to Reia.

"And a grand, grand, grand one to you, beautiful red," a shoulder of Reia she gently yet firmly caressed with her own shoulder, followed with a cheek nuzzling up against the redhead's cheek; a very affectionate cat-like greeting to be sure. Upon her haunches she rested now, icy blues gazing into soft hazels, "did you miss me last night? Is okay, my other darling, is always more musical nights for us. Worry you not. Beautiful red will not sing to the nights alone tonight, no? Worth the wait..." Of course, another coy wink for a lady.

One long, muscular leg stretched out, both hands reaching past her toes, then she did the same with the other leg. A few more stretches she did as she spoke, "And so then? What is the plan? All of us eat yet? Or we just now go? Wait..."

Dae'Liska peered about, a lone light brown eyebrow raised. "Wait. Is still another with desire for Dae'liska to greet, no?"

<~~~★~~~>

13. Well, I actually had ...3 or so ideas.........

But 1 is kind of a repeat of a past rp (the death/life girls rp we have yet to do)

The 2nd I forget....

The 3rd....I will go post it in the rp-list.

14. ......THAT!. Anything more really depends on the person.

15. Pffft! Slightly??

Hon...it's more than slightly, which is what makes him so fantastic to being with lmao! X'D

And YUS! *starts scribbling possible ship names for Pen x Demi*