Serendipity: School of Constellations (Closed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G E N E R A L

.:Name:.
Chase Gordon Flemming
.:Nickname:.
N/A
.:Age:.
.:Gender:.
Male
.:Sexuality:.
Pansexual
.:Zodiac:.
Sagittarius

P H Y S I C A L

c04e72059596dfe71d301b7bb3a01a9e.jpg

.:Height:.
5'5"
.:Weight:.
139lbs
.:Hair:.
Dark Brown
.:Eyes:.
Dark Blue
.:General Appearance:.
Aside from the things already answered; Chase is of medium build and has a heart shaped face. Leaning more on the skinnier side of what should be appropriate of him. He has unkempt hair for he finds it a waste of time.
.:General Dress:.
During school hours, he would wear the average male uniform; not bothering to add anything to it. Again, he feels that such things are useless. In break times, he'd wear anything that would be needed. Most of his clothing are pretty bland and simple.

M E N T A L

.:Current Goal/Purpose:.
To find the meaning of life.
.:Strengths:.
Truth is a big thing for this guy, thus he's quite honest. He's also got a knack for dissecting a person's feelings to get what he wants. He can be scarily determined depending on what the situation is. He is mentally strong, and is actually good at cooking.
.:Weaknesses:.
Like I've said before, he's insightful, but that doesn't necessarily mean he'd do anything when he knows. Often times, he'd prefer to stay away from drama. Chase can also be selfish at times, not caring who he'll hurt to reach his goal. He's not that strong either. He's also tone-deaf.
.:Fears:.
Swimming, going insane, and furbies.
.:General Personality:.
Chase is very practical and honest, the latter he values more than anything. He doesn't like being in the center of attention, and usually does his best to just stick in the sidelines where no one will notice. The only exception would be when he's feeling curious, this emotion really overtakes what he does and wouldn't concentrate on anything but getting to that information. He's also the type of person who'd just say whatever's on his mind, and answer almost everything if he knows anything. Even when asked that it best be kept a secret...

M I S C E L L A N E O U S

.:Hobbies:.
Archery, reading, cooking, horseback riding, and nature hikes.
.:Likes:.
Pumpkin, afternoons, strolling/hiking, and mature people.
.:Dislikes:.
Singing, drawing, most formal events, and dishonest people.
.:Talents:.
Cooking, archery, researching, and persuasion.
.:Crush(es):.
None yet.
.:Relationships:.
None yet
.:Theme:.
Haven't decided yet, Mrs. Kitsune​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Y u u k i O m o r i

Yui_Hirasawa_new_mugshot.png

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Zodiac: Aries
Height:
5'5
Weight:
110​

Hair:
Brown
Eyes:
Brown
General Appearance:
Short brown hair, pulled back by clips; Large brown eyes; Small frame
General Dress:
Generally keeps herself in school clothes, except for on the weekends, she likes to wear girly but casual clothes. Most likely a skirt with a big sweatshirt and sneakers.

tumblr_me7selYAoH1r4qjd6.gif

Current Goal/Purpose:
To find a good group of friends to accept her for who she is

Strengths:
Honest, Philosophical, Good-Hearted, Adventurous, Optimistic, Trusting

Weaknesses:
Careless, Blunt, Impatient

Fears:
Getting hurt emotionally & living without freedom

Inabilities:
She's unable to handle boredom. She will do almost anything if she's bored enough.

General Personality:
Yuuki's very, very positive and optimistic, and always holds on to her hope in hard times. She's highly energetic, and has a strong curiosity for life in general. She hates to talk about her feelings, and feels like it's a waste of time, thinking it's better to just experience those feelings for yourself and move on. Because of this, Yuuki gets very quiet whens she's feeling sad. When she's angry, however, she usually lets it out by screaming or yelling, but that rarely happens, and when it does, it doesn't last long. Yuuki can also be very blunt, sometimes to the point where she sounds a bit mean. This isn't her intention, of course, and is simply trying to speak the truth. Her good friends know this and put up with her, but she's lost a few friends because of this habit. She's working of phrasing things in a nicer way so she doesn't hurt anyone's feelings. If you ask her for her input however, prepare for the cold, hard truth. Yuuki is your go-to girl if you need to start a project, because with her passion and energy, she's sure to get it going. Just don't expect her to finish said project, as she gets bored quickly and doesn't like to be chained down to one thing. She's that way with people too, and while she has many friends, she's never had a 'best' friend. However, when she really connects with a person, she will be their loyal friend (or partner) to the very end!​

Hobbies:​
Video Games, Exploring, Piano​

Sweets​
Adventure​
Interesting People​
Piano​
Video Games​
Laughing​

Dislikes:​
Really Mean People​
Spicy Food​
Bitter Food​
Sour Food​
Being Told What To Do​

Talents:​
Excellent Piano Player​
Finding Lost Things​
Encouraging Others/Cheering Them Up​

.:Crush(es):.​
TBA​
.:Relationships:.​
TBA​

.:Theme:.​

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
G E N E R A L

.:Name:.
Chase Gordon Flemming
.:Nickname:.
N/A
.:Age:.
.:Gender:.
Male
.:Sexuality:.
Pansexual
.:Zodiac:.
Sagittarius

P H Y S I C A L

c04e72059596dfe71d301b7bb3a01a9e.jpg

.:Height:.
5'5"
.:Weight:.
139lbs
.:Hair:.
Dark Brown
.:Eyes:.
Dark Blue
.:General Appearance:.
Aside from the things already answered; Chase is of medium build and has a heart shaped face. Leaning more on the skinnier side of what should be appropriate of him. He has unkempt hair for he finds it a waste of time.
.:General Dress:.
During school hours, he would wear the average male uniform; not bothering to add anything to it. Again, he feels that such things are useless. In break times, he'd wear anything that would be needed. Most of his clothing are pretty bland and simple.

M E N T A L

.:Current Goal/Purpose:.
To find the meaning of life.
.:Strengths:.
Truth is a big thing for this guy, thus he's quite honest. He's also got a knack for dissecting a person's feelings to get what he wants. He can be scarily determined depending on what the situation is. He is mentally strong, and is actually good at cooking.
.:Weaknesses:.
Like I've said before, he's insightful, but that doesn't necessarily mean he'd do anything when he knows. Often times, he'd prefer to stay away from drama. Chase can also be selfish at times, not caring who he'll hurt to reach his goal. He's not that strong either. He's also tone-deaf.
.:Fears:.
Swimming, going insane, and furbies.
.:General Personality:.
Chase is very practical and honest, the latter he values more than anything. He doesn't like being in the center of attention, and usually does his best to just stick in the sidelines where no one will notice. The only exception would be when he's feeling curious, this emotion really overtakes what he does and wouldn't concentrate on anything but getting to that information. He's also the type of person who'd just say whatever's on his mind, and answer almost everything if he knows anything. Even when asked that it best be kept a secret...

M I S C E L L A N E O U S

.:Hobbies:.
Archery, reading, cooking, and nature hikes.
.:Likes:.
Pumpkin, afternoons, strolling/hiking, and mature people.
.:Dislikes:.
Singing, drawing, most formal events, and dishonest people.
.:Talents:.
Cooking, archery, researching, and persuasion.
.:Crush(es):.
None yet.
.:Relationships:.
None yet
.:Theme:.
Haven't decided yet, Mrs. Kitsune​
nooooo you got here first :C
Should have checked the second page I guess. Can there be two Sag's if possible? It'd also be cool to have one male, one female for each sign yeah???

Last edited:
That was the original idea...but 24 characters was quite a lot, so I went back to the original 12.

Hmm, I don't see why there can't be two Sags. There is technically two Geminis. But you are the cut off for two people with the same sign!

Unless WhoopDau changes their character's sign.

:0 I only did twins for Gemini because it's the twin sign...

Reactions: Kitsune
@Polystical Yeah, I know! And I really liked that you did it that way~

I apologize if I offended you or anything. I was just using the twins as an example, kind of. >_<

@ClaireRae Okay, so, thinking over the whole Sag situation. If there were to be two Sagittarius, they would have to be related since they're both the children of the Sagittarius Zodiac Constellation.

Oh, this is a situation. I don't have to change anything, do I? Or do I have to make him japanese?

@WhoopDau I think that given you were the first claimer, you shouldn't have to change anything, but that's not for me to decide. :0

There are still three open signs though. Just changing it to another sign wouldn't effect much :?

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Added a bit more. Let me know if that is sufficient. I apologies, but I like to keep the amount of info on the CS to a minimum. More fun for me that way.

Oh, this is a situation. I don't have to change anything, do I? Or do I have to make him japanese?
If Kitsune and ClairRae are fine with it, maybe first cousins and their parents were the old signs siblings. And whichever one took over last time felt it would be good to have both go for it so as to have the best possible heir.
@WhoopDau I think that given you were the first claimer, you shouldn't have to change anything, but that's not for me to decide. :0

There are still three open signs though. Just changing it to another sign wouldn't effect much :?
I don't know about them, but to me that's doing an entirely different CS. If my character wasn't Taurus sign then it would be someone else entirely. Sometimes even the tiniest details of a CS can change it a lot.

Yeah, my character sheet is specifically for the Sagittarius sign, I even tried to check into the others but none of them really matches what I already have. If I had to change, I'd have to redo everything...

If Kitsune and ClairRae are fine with it, maybe first cousins and their parents were the old signs siblings. And whichever one took over last time felt it would be good to have both go for it so as to have the best possible heir.
@WhoopDau Well, we wouldn't want you to redo everything. That being said, I quite like this situation. Although, this means that there would be competition between the two of them since only one gets the spot.

Hey, I can change it and make her an Aries! I'm fine with that as well, I don't want to take away from @WhoopDau character, or make Whoop change anything! Besides, the personalities don't have to match the sign perfectly right? So it's fine!

Damn... I just realized... All ya'll characters are short.... I'm going to make Robert a little taller to pull this out even more now. He is now 6' 3" and 170 pounds. There we go. One big ass mofo compared to everyone else.

• Love
@ClaireRae Thanks, but you don't have to if you don't want to.

@Potatocat I have not noticed till now. If you ever get lost, though, we'll be able to spot ya. :D

@ClaireRae Thanks, but you don't have to if you don't want to.

@Potatocat I have not noticed till now. If you ever get lost, though, we'll be able to spot ya. :D
Haha, no no, it's fine! I don't mind! Sorry again for not checking the second page! I just saw the Sagittarius spot said open, so I guess I just made a character sheet without bothering to check!

Oh and hey @Kitsune do you remember Grey Sight Academy? You were in that RP right? I was so sad that it kinda died down, so I'm really excited to start something similar again!

Reactions: Kitsune
@ClaireRae Yeah, I was apart of that! And I'll put in Yuuki as a Aries. The personality doesn't have to match exactly, so it's okay.

With so much interest, we're probably going to end up starting soon. And @Potatocat it's going to be fun roleplaying with a group of short people and then one giant person XD

@ClaireRae Yeah, I was apart of that! And I'll put in Yuuki as a Aries. The personality doesn't have to match exactly, so it's okay.

With so much interest, we're probably going to end up starting soon. And @Potatocat it's going to be fun roleplaying with a group of short people and then one giant person XD
Well, unless the school is Dutch. Then he'd be only a hair above average. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.