Serendipity: School of Constellations (Closed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call her 'she'.

Reactions: Kitsune
*pokes head in*

I notice you have a spot open for Pieces.. May I take it?

*waits hopefully*

G E N E R A L

.:Name:. Mina Charlotte Hazelwood
.:Nickname:. Minnie
.:Age:. 16
.:Gender:. Female
.:Sexuality:. Straight.. ish
.:Zodiac:. Pieces

P H Y S I C A L

512929.jpg

.:Height:. 5'5
.:Weight:. 118 lbs
.:Hair:. Blonde
.:Eyes:. Soft baby blue
.:General Appearance:.
Mina is a rather small girl, standing at a meer 5'5 and weighing around 120 pounds. She has long blonde hair that she usually wears up to keep it out of her face. She has soft baby blue eyes. She has pale white skin and often gets told she resembles a baby ghost. She has a small nose and thin pale pink lips .
.:General Dress:.
Mina considers her general style as girly if she met a hipster and they had a baby.

M E N T A L

.:Current Goal/Purpose:. Her purpose in life thus far is to be a fashion designer or a kindergarden teacher. Oh yeah and to learn to control her freaky power.

.:Strengths:.
√ Very Artistic
√ Flexible
√ Making people laugh

.:Weaknesses:.
X Organization
X Being serious for long periods of time
X Emotional

.:Fears:.
-Needles
-Spiders
-Pain in general

.:Inabilities:.
X Cooking
X Organizing Anything
X Working out

.:General Personality:.
Mina is a very sweet girl. With a kind smile and a outgoing personality to match. She's friendly with everyone and doesn't like to make enemies of any kind. She can be very shy at times and when she gets embarrassed she turns into a giggling machine. Mina is very imaginative and creative. She's very passionate about things she does. The young girl is also the biggest hopeless romantic you could ever meet. Mina considers herself to be very compassionate and selfless, always putting others before herself and doing anything she can to help a friend out. However, Mina is very lazy. She would much rather lay in bed and read then to go for a walk. Mina is also a pessimist. When things don't go her way she tends to have temper tantrums that resemble a 2 year old. Mina also has a terribly low self esteem and is constantly second guessing herself.

M I S C E L L A N E O U S

.:Hobbies:.
♥ Horse back riding
♥ Reading
♥ Drawing
♥ Exploring (when she feels up to it)
♥ Watching movies
♥ Eating.. anything

.:Likes:.
√ Cuddling
√ Flirting
√ Young Children
√ Being around people
√ Coffee
√ Tea
√ Chocolate Cake
√ Young Adult Romance Novels (shhh they are her guilty pleasure)
√ Cute PDA
√ Music
√ Doodling
√ Animals
√ Make-overs

.:Dislikes:.
X Apples
X Gossip
X Fighting
X Being Wrong
X Not being in charge
X Being told she's wrong
X Smoothies
X Historical novels
X Math
X Studying
X Homework
X School in general
X Insects
X Horror Movies

.:Talents:.
+ Fashion Designing
+ Controlling Children
+ Drawing

.:Crush(es):.
.:Relationships:. Any takers?
.:Theme:. (I can't decided.. grr okay I'll settle with this)
.:Voice:. Ali Brustofski

Kitsune​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Could you quickly do a roll call by making a post with al of those signed up tagged in it? It would make sure that it popped up in their alert feed.

Sure!

» ROLL CALL «

@DANAsaur
@ShadyoFayx
@Crow
@Polystical
@ClaireRae
@WhoopDau
@Naberius
@Midorikawa
@★Under The Stars★
@Adira
@Potatocat

Okay, so just tagging everyone to let everyone know that we are finally starting! I know that some people won't be on until later, but I'll still post up the intro. Let's not get too far until everyone has posted their intro, okay?

Oh, also, can everyone follow this simple posting template?
Character's Name » (or whatever you want to put in the middle) Zodiac Sign

Sure thing. :D (Can we pretty it up though? Put our own twist on the style?)

So strange question because where I usually RP doesn't have these... What's a posting template?

Rolling up, rolling down.

Time to get crabby.

So strange question because where I usually RP doesn't have these... What's a posting template?
I kind of have the same question... Its a formatting thing using the BB code, right?

Just a little something to follow when you post! So, every time you post, make sure you post your character's name and their zodiac at the top of the post~ :3

I'll have an example when I do my introduction, if that'll help.

The IC is up and running! Remember that everyone should post their intro first before we start posting all willy-nilly!

Status
Not open for further replies.