1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Seraching for RP Partners

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by The King's Queen, Dec 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello ^^

I'm fairly new to this site and could use some rp partners. I'm not new at role-playing however. And, for the rping, I prefer thread to pm. I don't mind if we discuss the plot in pm but I don't wish to pm there.

Things to know about me:
    + I am 17 years old

+ I can do MxF as well as MxM. With the MxF I only do the female part and with MxM my characters are the shy, quiet, gentle characters.

+ I don't do one liners. I'm not asking for five paragraphs but please at least give me something I can work with.

+ Proper grammar is a must. I know everybody makes spelling mistakes but at least attempt to spell all the words right.

+ You must use "" when your character is speaking.

+ I don't do anything that would have to be taken to Pm's. Kissing is fine but nothing past there.

+ If you are going to be absent please tell me. Same goes for if you start to loose interest.

Here are some pairings I like: the pairing with the * is the one I want to play

Generic~

Vampire master X Human/Neko slave*
    Demon X Angel*
    *Hunted X Hunter

Anime~

Inuyasha:
    Sesshomaru X OC*
    Inuyasha X OC*

Ghost Hunt:
    Naru X OC*
    Lin X OC*

Tokyo Mew Mew: