Septiplier/Antiseptiplier RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AmethystMoonFox

One on one Mark/Dark X Jack/Anti (Septiplier/Antiseptiplier) roleplay in character.

The Plot I Currently Have:
Neither Mark nor Jack have been feeling right lately, sometimes they blank out for hours at a time with no recollection of time, up to many hours. They have felt tired and irritable, sometimes nauseous and it has been bleeding into their youtube work as well. So, thinking it's nothing but stress and fatigue from working so much Mark invites Jack out to LA thinking some relaxing time with a close friend, one that he secretly has a little crush on but never plans to tell the fellow male.(Who also has a bit of a fanboy crush on Mark as well) Oh how wrong they were that doing so would help things.Something happens to finally snap their alter personalities into existence entirely.
(That's what I have come up with. If you would like to do this roleplay and have any ideas to change things a little please let me know. I'm open to ideas. Let me know in the sign up thread.)
If you want any other ideas I got a lot of inspiration from 'CartoonJunkie's' fan art on Deviantart.

Link to the character/partner sign up:
PARTNER REQUEST - Looking for Septiplier/Antiseptiplier RP partner

darkantiseptiplier_by_cartoonjunkie-da1eflp_zpss3ax3m8w.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.