1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Sentinels of the multiverse

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Saint Anne, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does anyone play?

I'm working on a fan based expansion for this game now, including a few environment decks, villains, and a new hero or two.

If you play, I would love to bounce some ideas off of you! ^_^

• Love Love x 1
  2. IVe never heard of this :O

does it have a way to play online at the moment?

3. Not yet. ^_^ It's a card game. My brother and I play test it, and they have multiple expansions out. Pretty much there are three deck types: Heros, villains, and environment decks. It's a co-op game where 3 or more people choose a hero and one villain they will be fighting against. The Villains all run automatically, and you have to work well as a team to beat them!

Right now I am working on a Naga Hero, and a Garuda villain-- as well as a Monty Python inspired environment deck. ^_^

• Love Love x 1
  4. Oh! I play! I play! I'm only missing three mini-expansions!!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Awesome! I'm so glad someone else plays! ^_^ Who's your favorite?

6. ohhhh.....hmmm I like playing as Fanatic and ChronoRanger. You?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.