Senpai's Official Partner Search Thread ((List Updated))

Status
Not open for further replies.

senpai

aesthetic: napping
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Genres
Scifi, Fan-based*, Modern, Fantasy (sometimes).

S E N P A I
O F F I C I A L T H R E A D

giphy.gif

All I ask from you guys is to have at least proper grammar, and post with at least 3 or 4 paragraphs (In the mid of the RP though, you can start posting less since it's more relaxed now). I just find roleplaying more fun and interesting with people that has similar writing style as me! And to warn--I'm extremely picky. If there's something that I said you don't like, please tell me. I'm an ass and I would like to be called out if I offended you. Now that's said..

GENRE I'M CURRENTLY INTERESTED IN:
  • Fandoms: I'm into Dragon Age and Mass Effect currently! But you can suggest more, though I may or may not be interested.
  • Sci-fi/Futuristic (Not interested in currently, unless a plot is presented)
  • Highschool? Maybe with some twist.
  • 1950's New York style (I have an idea for this!)
  • James Bond (with OC's but some mainstream characters mentioned)
  • Anime is all right with me, but I will be less interested.
  • Dystopian Society (Not interested in currently)
  • Fantasy
  • Supernatural
  • Noir

RULES:
  • I'm not really into the whole R18 kissing business. It makes me uncomfortable, especially if we don't know each other too well. So I don't want the mature content to be overdone!
  • Please be nice! You don't have to be the sweetest person on earth, but I do like polite people.
  • Share your thoughts! I don't want to plan anything all by myself, I want to know what you think so this PRP can be fun for the both of us
  • Like I said from above, no one liners! It doesn't have to be an essay or anything, but I do appreciate effort. I promise I'll do the same.
  • I will tell you when I'm not interested anymore or not post anymore (Feel free to call me out on this. It may be that I'm not interested in posting, I'm just busy) or if I feel uncomfortable with your post. I don't mind if you do the same with me, since that's only fair!
  • I rarely do MxF!! There's a slim chance that I feel like doing a hetero pairing.
  • Have fun!!

Currently I can't think of any other ideas, but I do have songs that may inspire some of you?? Here are the following:

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Hmm we could do a sci fi/ futuristic or an anime based one ^^

Hmm we could do a sci fi/ futuristic or an anime based one ^^
Currently, I can't think of any sci-fi/futuristic idea, so it'd be awesome if you have an idea in mind! For anime though, I'm totally up for it :D

Awesome! What animes do you like? ^^
Hmm, lemme think... it's been awhile since I watched anime
I've watched Free!, SNK, Kill La Kill, Haikyuu!!, and err I think that's it. Wow...I realized that's pretty limited LOL

How about you? :o

O.O oh my god I just realized your profile pic in of MuShiShi!!

Hmm my anime list is a bit larger than yours haha

Naruto
Bleach
Soul Eater
Sengoku Basara
Innocent Venus
Sword Art Online
Darker Than Black
Mushishi
Wolfs Rain

I can go on XP

O.O oh my god I just realized your profile pic in of MuShiShi!!

Hmm my anime list is a bit larger than yours haha

Naruto
Bleach
Soul Eater
Sengoku Basara
Innocent Venus
Sword Art Online
Darker Than Black
Mushishi
Wolfs Rain

I can go on XP
!!! Really??
That's awesome omfg

Ooh, I know Soul Eater! And I think I've heard of SAO before.

I love SAO I am a tad over Soul Eater at the moment though
Same here LOL, Soul Eater was more of a pre-teen memory to me.
I don't know too much about SAO, but I like the concept. It's about people getting trapped in a game, right?

hmm we could do something else if you like or use the story concept of SAO and make our own characters in a similar situation.

hmm we could do something else if you like or use the story concept of SAO and make our own characters in a similar situation.
I don't know too much about SAO and honestly, I'm not too into it.

Maybe we can play a Modern Fantasy kind of thing? :0

Status
Not open for further replies.