FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
Keep thread clean of chatting. Questions can be asked INTEREST CHECK Sengoku: Oda Nobunaga or in the discord.

Welcome to the Sengoku era. A century long period of political upheaval when warlords reign supreme and samurai roamed. As the shogun lost power, the warlords (called diamyo) became completely independent, fighting one another nearly incessantly. It was a lawless era of civil war, in which the feudal lords of Japan fought one another in endless plays for land and power.

"Japan's "Three Unifiers" brought the Sengoku Era to an end. First, Oda Nobunaga (1534–1582) conquered many other warlords, beginning the process of unification through military brilliance and sheer ruthlessness. His general Toyotomi Hideyoshi (1536–598) continued the pacification after Nobunaga was killed, using a somewhat more diplomatic but equally pitiless set of tactics. Finally, yet another Oda general named Tokugawa Ieyasu (1542–1616) defeated all opposition in 1601 and established the stable Tokugawa Shogunate, which ruled until the Meiji Restoration in 1868." Thought Co.

This is what happened in our history, but in an alternate reality what if Oda Nobunaga wasn't assassinated? What if this famous warlord was a woman? Her life starts out as the youngest daughter of the Oda Clan and her father had seen her as a lucky charm taking her into battle, forcing her to witness battle from a very young age. The one time she didn't go to battle ended in the death of her older brothers. This enraged her father and soon he too would die at war. Leaving her the only one to lead the Oda Clan. At the age of sixteen she has had enough of just being a doll and takes the field earning herself the place she has in history.

At the age of 19 and the only Oda alive she finds herself being saved by a peasant who had no idea who was. She finds this person interesting and makes this person her own lucky charm. With that said from afar this person is to be seen as the precious Princess/Prince of the Oda clan even though they are not. Nobunaga's adventure in leading Japan to unity starts here.

Note:
In this world all the war lords are not woman. Most are still men. Three will be woman and its first come first serve.

- Must be long term, DEDICATED and respectful to all in the game.

- You must be ACTIVE, and post at least once or twice a week, though its preferred once a day. You will be given three warnings for inactivity before being removed from the group.

- You must be cooperative with the Game Master and the other members.

- You can contribute by adding ideas or even plot twists, but please tell the game master of any plot or event prior to carrying it out.

- If you, the game player, are having troubles with another member please tell the Game Master.
Drama out of character is frowned upon, drama in character is welcomed.

- Zero tolerance is in effect. I do not and will not accept bullying of any form out of my game. Bullying in game is only alright if the person who is playing the character is okay with their character being bullied. Any other form y,ou will be removed from the group, and your character will become npced until I decide they are no longer needed.

-This rule shouldn't have to be a spoken rule but common sense rule. But here it is anyways.

Do not argue with the Game master, as they have final say in any matter. When they tell you to change something then you change it. When they tell you to stop misbehaving then you stop misbehaving. When they tell you no then that means no. A GM will not be disrespected, belittled, or harassed for any decisions They've made regarding anything in the role-play. You will be given three.
GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Role:

Character Name:

Alias:

Ethnicity:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:

Hair:

Eyes:

Distinguishing Marks:

General Appearance:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:

Aspirations:

Hobbies:

Talents:

Inabilities:

Fears:

General Personality:

Inner Personality:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:

Before start of rp:​

Last edited:

Role: Protagonist

Character Name: Oda Nobunaga

Alias: Devil King, Demon King of the 6th Heaven, Demon King

Ethnicity: Japanese

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 5'6

Hair: Black

Eyes: Grey

Distinguishing Marks:

General Appearance:
Screenshot_20200127-140240_Gallery.jpg
Nobunaga has a slender, voluptuous figure in the shape of an hourglass.
Screenshot_20200312-165950_Gallery.jpg

Strengths:
Agility; being a woman and clearly not a body builder she makes up her lake of strength with it. Balance; the Lord has appecptional balance most think of her as a cat who always lands on her feet. Even if she is knocked down she's quickly up once again.

Weaknesses:
Sweets, Nobunaga has quite the sweet tooth that could very well be the death of her. Being a woman she is not physically as strong as many of her men but stronger then most woman.

More:
  • She has a secret fondness for smut and erotic novels.
  • Her descendants would create One Piece

Theme Songs:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal:
Tease Ieyasu

Aspirations:
Unify Japan under her rule
"These fragments of my hopes and dreams give me life. I'll never leave it up to fate. And when I see a chance, I'll pave the way. Don't hesitate. I know we won't loose our way and this road we have choosen was no mistake."

Hobbies:
Nobunaga can be found sparing, reading, playing Shogi (Japanese Chess) writing or painting.

Talents:
The young Lord is a rather talented dancer though it's not something she does often. Combat skills come almost naturally to her. She is also a amazing painter.

Inabilities:
Sleeping peacefully, trust someone 100%

Fears:
Losing those she cares for, not achieving her goals

General Personality:
Nobunaga is cold and ruthless on and off the battlefield, and is willing to kill any opponent in the way of her goal to unite Japan. In day to day life Nobunaga is a very strict person, someone is always apologizing, fearing that they might invoke her wrath. She is highly intelligent and tends to think outside the box of current society with maverick.

Inner Personality:
With a romantic intrest and those closest to her, she shows a warmer, gentler side to herself and enjoys teasing them, but ultimately wants them to be happy.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:
Nobunaga was the first eldest legitimate child of her father's. She had an older brother Nobuhiro, who was was born of a concubine, and younger brother Nobuyuki, who shared a mother. Her father seemed to always prefer her brothers over her for most things due to them being a male. However that didn't stop her from being a lucky charm of him no matter how foolish she acted.

She was always going to war with her father sitting at the camp. This is where she would learn to fight watching the men around her train. It wasn't long before she was the best of the best with a blade. However her father refused her to actually take part in fighting. Nobunaga refused to stand idly by knowing she could do anything a man could. So she rebelled and didn't attend battle like she usually did. As a result her older brother died and her father grew furious with her. Blaming her for his death.

When her father died she made her opinion of him abruptly clear with disrespect at his funeral. It also convinced many of the Oda clan's retainers and vassals that there was no future for the clan with Nobunaga in charge, which she took by being a warrior. Now the only ones who stood in her way was her younger brother Nobuyuki, who many of the retainers preferred and her Uncle Nobutomo.

Before start of rp:
At the start of the story Nobunaga's father had recently died. Leaving her mother and younger brother. Her mother is currently still mad at her for the stunt she pulled at her fathers funeral. As for her brother he is trying avoid the retainers. Nobuyuki, knows his older sister is more suited for the job of Oda head but the retainers keep pushing him to over throw her.

Despite this, he holds great affection for his older sister, and finding it unforgivable that the Oda Elders didn't acknowledge her because she was a girl. He also acknowledges he is weaker than his sister, commenting there was no way he could have led the Oda Clan and that he is small fry who was never a match for her.

Last edited:
Role: Deuteragonist

Character Name: Tokugawa Ieyasu

Alias:

Ethnicity: Japanese

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height: 5'2"

Hair: Black

Eyes: Blue

Distinguishing Marks:

General Appearance: