DEPARTURE Semi-Depature

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Jus a lil Microwave named Riley

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM"
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
not very active on weekends
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Romance
Hi! ive become VERY inactive since about a week ago since the site is more dead than chivalry is to feminists(im a lil offensive in a joking way). Im just writing my own stories from time to time, but i mostly tell it to the people around me irl cause every time i try and type it i end up missing details/ having to tweak a few things/ the keyboard spasms and deletes all 900 OF MY WORDS IN A DRAFT, WHY MUST YOU HURT ME IWAKU?!?!?!

I may figure out a way to post my stories in small summaries that can be fixed up and updated easily, but it would be a bit relaxed rather than sceduled uploads cause im a little busy with getting ready for college and all.

I guess since im mentioning it, i should explain a little of what my story is about. It dives heavily into the concept of a multiverse and alternate versions of usually the same person, but also focus's on a interdimensional hierarchy that keeps the universes balanced with eachother, which obviously comes with a bit of conflict (or else, yknow, the story wouldnt exist!). Its mainly action based, with a little magic in the mix, it is better told in an anime type style with the dynamic of the story being like a crossover of the MCU and Dragonball if i had to describe it in that way.

Anyways, im not gonna ramble on much longer, as i dont know peoples tolerance with long responses, but the bottom line is i am mostly going to be developing my fictional universe lore, but i am open to sharing this lore with people to gain critique, or even collab in a way with people whether its by casual discussion with storybuilding or roleplaying in a specific enviornment.

feel free to DM me about it to learn more and give suggestions, or just talk. im also reachable at [email protected]

Happy Writing!