Seeking the patient, chatty sort!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Clear Skies

Original poster
  • Hello and welcome to this search, friend! I'm Ooah, and am looking for some new partners for either Original or Fandom stuff. Being a student with a rather full brain at the end of the day, I may not respond to IC often. I hope that flaw will be offset by the fact that I usually keep my partners updated (especially if I take more than a week to post ICly!) and that I'm always up to some brainstorming or fawning over our stories and character/shipping. I'm most active anywhere from 4 PM to 8 PM EST, and I play both genders. Finally, I like multi paragraph posts and am okay with any type of pairing, star or otherwise (as long as we don't cross the line of mature content if you're a blue star!)
  • I love chatting and plotting, and will always find that writing a post is easier when I have a good idea of where the next few posts could be headed, complete with back and forth spur of the moment ideas with my writing buddy. I also enjoy developing my characters through both IC scenes and OOC scenarios, as starting from a simple concept and deepening it as I go and play with it is a funner experience for me.
  • I prefer specially made for the roleplay characters and settings when it comes to Original rps, and prefer either an all canon or all OC cast in Fandoms. I understand pre-made characters and Canon/OC pairings are popular, but they are just not my cup of tea. I dislike unnecessary angst both inside and outside of our stories, and while I enjoy a good drama there must be realistic reasons for what happens to our characters.
  • What I'm looking for in a partner are patience, friendliness, willingness to play around with ideas and a want to have fun with me. I'd prefer if you used a spellchecker and reread yourself, and would love you forever if you brought me multi chaptered quality posts that obliviously took some effort into making. Of course, I'd give the same regards to you, and would gladly give you the courtesy of telling you if I'm stuck or if I don't feel our story anymore, all in a timely manner in order not to leave you hanging.
  • I'll leave behind a wordbank of things I may like exploring, along with the fandoms I would love to try. Longer plots will be posted as they happen in separate replies.

Fandoms: Ever Oasis (OCs only), Naruto, Pandora Hearts, Persona 3 or 4 (blurry, maybe better with OC setting/characters!), Ouran Highschool Host Club, Vampire Knight.

Wordbank:
    Adventure, alternate historical, arabian nights, biopunk, bromance, creepy, cute, cyberpunk, dark, dieselpunk, dorks, eerie, eldritch horrors, epics, exploring, fairytales, fantasy, folklore, friendship, futuristic, happy feels, horror, jrpg, noir, old-timey, romance, seafaring, skyships, slow-burn, spies, steampunk, subterranean worlds, troubled characters, wacky, war stories.

Of course, if you want to discuss something more concrete, feel free to contact me!

Last edited by a moderator:
And now this is less of a mess and may actually interest some people. Yay?

I'm interested in doing a Naruto Rp, if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.