Seeking someone with lots of patience

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GingerSnap

Original poster
Hi! I'm Emma. ^_^ As someone who works really oddball hours and gets very little downtime at home, I'm looking for a roleplay partner who is extremely patient and can handle a slow moving roleplay. I can only promise one reply a week, but they will be lengthy and well written, to make up for the huge amount of downtime between posts. I do have an idea already that needs a female character, so if you want more details shoot me a message. If you don't like my idea (and no offense will be taken if you don't) then we can brainstorm together until we think of one! I'll try to keep you updated as to if I am going to vanish, but I'll go ahead and throw out there that if I vanish for a week or two that probably means I went into labor. xD So if you're interested in a half-ghost roleplay partner who is trying desperately to stay in roleplay despite home/work life, shoot me a message. :) Thanks.

If you really want to sell someone on being patient with you, it might help if you post your ideas here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.