Seeking several one x one partners :)

P

Paige

Original poster
Hi, I'm Paige and I'm a brand new member! Not really sure how this site works yet, so I thought it would help me a lot to just post a thread and let you find me. I'm an avid role player, mostly modern-fantasy but if the plots good enough I'm always up for plain realistic. Not big on fandoms, historical or the like, and definitely not one for harry potter. I have no limits and no gender preference. Basically - so long as the storyline is tasty and keeps me up for another hour at night to write a reply, I'm down for it.

For more about me, my genres, contact details etc I do have it all on one neat little site:
www.heymister.webs.com

But for those of you who don't have the energy to leave the page, I'm going to list the role plays I'd be most up for and my contact details. I'm not used to this site yet so I'd rather not role play here, but I may be persuaded c;

Cravings:
Lucifer x God
Lucifer x Escaped Demon
Bodyguard x Guarded
Anything related to vampires
Anything related to werewolves
A pack of werewolves (fun if you like to use plenty of characters)
Scientist x Subject
Enemy x Enemy (a hate relationship is always fun to play with)
Vampire x Slayer (typical, but one I cannot resist)

I'm open to suggestions, I thought listing a few I'm up for would help some people a lot.

Email: [email protected]
I do have MSN and AIM but I prefer the big e of mail. If for some reason that's not for you, pm me and I may be able to sort out something via these instead.

Thanks for reading, and if there are any questions feel free to email me. I have plenty of plots, some to go with my listed genres, but I'm not against brainstorming a new one together. - Paige

I know it's irrelevant in this thread but I'm also up for joining group role plays that are up to my taste in genre, so if you have one up that maybe is in need of players, I'd love to hear about that too!

I too really enjoy modern fantasy RPs! :) And I too am new, and I would love to do a one on one with you! Perhaps VampirexSlayer/EnemyxEnemy, since they could be merged into one thing and a hate relationship is fun. I'm not picky about genders or which character I play!

Oh, and as for group roleplays here's one I think you might enjoy: http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=10391
That's the information/character thread and we're looking for at least two more people so it'd be awesome if you could check it out!

Ooooh scientist x subject OwO My RP candy <3 -shot-

I'd love to do something like that with you owo