seeking RP partners

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

River

Original poster
looking for a few RP partners to participate in a band style RP, we can work out details of the plot but the main idea is to have a 4 piece band with intertwining stories, characters can be pre-made or made up on the spot as long as they're detailed.

Reactions: AlleyCat
looking for a few RP partners to participate in a band style RP, we can work out details of the plot but the main idea is to have a 4 piece band with intertwining stories, characters can be pre-made or made up on the spot as long as they're detailed.
I'd be interested in this.

Just what you were talking about. The plot involving band mates, were you looking for a small group or one on one?

A small group would be preferred, but if you have no one then one on one might do

I'm up for anything, but with the group we'd have to wait a bit longer. I'm good with playing multiple characters and I actually prefer it if that's something you'd be interested in.

I like to stick with one character, I dunno, do you know anyone on this site?

damn, let's try to wait it out for more people

Status
Not open for further replies.