1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Adventure, Romance
Hello, ladies and gentlemen! I'm Taleweaver, your resident moderately batty storyteller. It seems like, in the past, whenever I begin a roleplay, real life conspires to take me away from Iwaku and/or Internet access in general! Now, however, I've managed to (hopefully) ensure that that will not happen this time!

So listed below are all the various plot bunnies dancing through my head! Feel free to post here or PM me for more information/discussion!

Elder Scrolls Ideas
Original Adventurer x Original Adventurer -
My first choice. I'd much rather take the time to create our own characters, much like the games, and have them meet via happenstance or something similar. I think it makes the roleplay a bit more organic. Plus, it opens the possibilities for all sorts of adventuring and wandering.

Stormcloak x Loyalist - Don't you just love it when a setting provides all of the necessary conflict for you? Our characters are placed in a situation where they must rely on each other to survive, despite the fact that in ordinary circumstances they'd be trying to kill each other.

Dark Brotherhood Assassin x Mark - A shadowy assassin of the Brotherhood finds themselves unable to kill their contract mark. Why? What stopped them from completing their contract? Open to discussion.

Shieldbrother x Shieldbrother/sister - Two of the mighty Companions, set out to complete tasks given to them by the Harbinger. Fairly basic adventure RP.

Ancient Blades Adventure - This sounds a bit odd, but I'd love to play a pair of Blades neophytes tasked with hunting down and slaying dragons, and eventually growing closer through their travels.

Disgaea Ideas
Original Character x Original Character
- As entertaining as Disgaea canon is, I'd rather just play a couple of goofy heroes in the Disgaea universe, getting involved in all sorts of unsavory hijinks.

Prinnies - This one's a strange idea. It can either be purely comedy (most likely), or it can be a harrowing and dramatic tale of redemption from sin. Open to discussion.

Overlord x Human - Much like Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, an evil Overlord of the Netherworld finds themself growing strangely attached to his newest 'vassal', who came to them by happenstance. Rather than an Angel, the vassal is human.

Medieval/Fantasy Ideas
This section isn't going to have specific role pairs listed; instead, I'll put down the characters I'd be willing to play in a scenario like this.

Young Innocent Mage
Seasoned Cynic Swords(wo)man
Dashing, Arrogant Swashbuckler
Fallen Paladin, Seeking Redemption
Necromancer, Vengeant
Misguided Noble, Changing Their Ways
Privateer, Making Port
Gladiator, Craving Freedom
[More to come.]

I'd like the roleplays to have strong romance elements, as well as adventure and occasionally combat. Overall, these would be very light-hearted roleplays, with more of a focus on fun and character development than darker themes or anything like that.

Most of the actual plotline is up for discussion with potential partners. If you're interested, feel free to post here, PM me, or just shoot me an email!

I'm up for some fantasy/medieval role play :) x

"Dark Brotherhood Assassin x Mark - A shadowy assassin of the Brotherhood finds themselves unable to kill their contract mark. Why? What stopped them from completing their contract? Open to discussion."

^^
This sounds good :) I'm totally up for it.

I'm up for some fantasy/medieval role play :) x
If there was a particular setting or role that caught your eye, feel free to PM me and we can set it up! :)

I would love to do an Elder Scrolls role play. Any of the ones you have listed sound like plenty of fun, though I would prefer Original Characters or Stormcloak x Loyalist - in which case I would love to play the Stormcloak.

As well as a medieval fantasy roleplay of any kind would be great :)

I would love to do an Elder Scrolls role play. Any of the ones you have listed sound like plenty of fun, though I would prefer Original Characters or Stormcloak x Loyalist - in which case I would love to play the Stormcloak.

As well as a medieval fantasy roleplay of any kind would be great :)
Sent you a PM. :)

Medieval/Fantasy Ideas
This section isn't going to have specific role pairs listed; instead, I'll put down the characters I'd be willing to play in a scenario like this.

Young Innocent Mage
Seasoned Cynic Swords(wo)man
Dashing, Arrogant Swashbuckler
Fallen Paladin, Seeking Redemption
Necromancer, Vengeant
Misguided Noble, Changing Their Ways
Privateer, Making Port
Gladiator, Craving Freedom
[More to come.]
Ooooh. Love a lot of these. I would be willing to do something with Medieval/Fantasy! Any type of plot or idea you have been wanting to play with?

Status
Not open for further replies.