Seeking Partners (Fandoms and Originals)

• Thread starter Delusional IIV Idol
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Delusional IIV Idol

Original poster
tumblr_o0aptbluVR1u5geiao1_540.gif

Name's Vanessa and I'm a roleplayer here on otaku. I've decided to update this since things haven't been going so well, I am currently borrowing the ideas of @~Dark Disney~ and I give her all the wonderful credit, so let's get roleplaying shall we. I am currently looking to play the male role but willing to do the female role but it will take some major convincing, and please post at least a paragraph.

I'll get my current cravings right off the bat
  • pregnancy roleplay
  • mass effect roleplay
  • dark romance roleplay
  • slice of life roleplay
  • fallout 4 roleplay
  • dragon age roleplay
  • romance roleplay

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Stray Cat
Incoming Fandoms (current fandoms I am currently into, have another fandom, let me know)

Dragon Age
Cullen x Inquisitor
Alistair x Warden
Fenris x Hawke
Lelianna x Warden
Josephine x Inquisitor

Mass Effect
Garrus x Femshep
Kaidan x Femshep
Ashley x Maleshep

OHSHC

Tamaki x Haruhi
Kyoya x OC
Tamaki x OC

Fallout 4
Danse
x Sole
Maccready x Sole
Piper x Sole
Nick Valentine x Sole

Final fantasy based or Kingdom hearts
Once Upon A Time

if it is bold that means it's a role I want to play, but if it has a :heartbeat: I'm craving it, the more :heartbeat: the more Im craving

Egypthian God x Priestess
Ancient God x Mortal
Pirate x Captive (possibly royalty?) :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:
Pirate x Governor's Daughter
Princess in line to the throne x Best Friend :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:
Princess x Prisoner
Gentle Queen/Goddess x Insane King/God
Prince x Princess / Maid / Knight :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:
Princess x Prince / Maid / Butler / Knight
(sickly) princess x vampire healer :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:
knight x prince/princess/maid/butler/knight
geisha x apprentice geisha :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:
geisha x client / samurai /lord
Samurai x General's Daughter
Samurai x Female Samurai
Samurai x Female General
Solider x Captain
Solider x Wounded Enemy Captain
Solider x Wounded Solider
Recruiting Solider x War Hero

Vampire Princess x Human Prince x Vampire Knight :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:
Vampire Princess x Hunter
Dragon Rider x Dragon
Siren x Goddess
Pregnant Dragon x Rider:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:
Werewolf Prince x Kitsune Princess :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:
Werewolf Prince x Vampire Princess

Dancer x Dance partner
Soldier/ soldiers wife a return home from tour
College student × exchange student
Anything with pregnancy :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:
FBI Agent/Protect Witness
Professor/Student
Singer/Band Manager
Band Member/Band Member
Ice Skater x Ice Skater
Ice Skater x Model
Ice Skater x Manager
Fashion Designer x Model.:
Gang Member x Pregnant Girlfriend :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:
Malifa Member x Pregnant Girlfriend :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:
Bride to be x Pregnant Maid of Honor
Village Sacrifice x Vengeful God/Demon
Gypsy x Demon:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:
Blackmailer/Victim
Best friend/Best friend
Sworn enemies
Mafia boss/Mafia member or victim
Mail order bride x husband
mail order bride x bride (woman disguised as a male)
Circus Performer x Circus attendee :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:
dying x friend
recovering from something x friend
Pregnant Bride x Soon to be Husband.
Cosplayer x Magical Anime Girl come to life
Police Chiefs Daughter/Male Gang Member
Police Chiefs Daughter/ Male Gang Leader
Rancher's Daughter /Ranch Hand
Rancher's Daughter/ Ranch Foreman
Street Family
Photographer x Bride:
Photographer x Pregnant Model :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

Experiment X Scientist
College Student x Professor
Boarding School Roommates :
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Student x Teacher:birthday:
Psychiatrist x Patient
Ex-Girlfriend x Ex-Boyfriend
Rock star x Old Friend/Fan/Groupie
Boss x Secretary
Master x Slave
Arranged Marriage

More to come :heartbeat:

Genres

Modern
Fantasy (any type)
Horror/dark stuff
Occult shop
Deep web/dark web
Some history (1800's-1970's, but feel free to ask about other time periods.)
Steampunk
Cyberpunk
Pirates/scoundrels/thieves
Science fiction
Insane asylums
Group therapy
Second chances at life
Post apocalyptic (any type)
Island survival
Romance that happens naturally
Age difference (5-20+ years)
Opposites attract
Vampire x human
Assassin/ex-militarily/hit man x customer/target/newbie/innocent bystander
Immortal x mortal/time traveler
Monster x human
Werewolf/shape shifter x human/vampire/other
Sentient zombie x human
Villain x neutral hero
Platonic relationships
Superpowers

Plots
[spoili][/spoili]
[spoili]Several years of diplomatic communications with extraterrestrial beings have culminated in peace between aliens and humans. With no imminent threat of harm, earthly life continues as usual and the existence of aliens is no longer something to fear but something to be excited about. Aliens and humans have agreed to work together for the betterment of both worlds; aliens are granted access to natural resources on earth that they cannot find on their own planet, and in exchange they offer earth access to advanced technologies that even the brightest humans could not conceive. The aliens are sending a troop of their kind to earth on the first ever collection mission this evening. Government officials will meet them at the designated landing site and one lucky civilian, chosen by a lottery drawing, will be invited. Muse A is this lucky civilian who has won the privilege of hosting an alien ambassador in their home for the duration of the extraterrestrials' visit. Muse A will be compensated monetarily and also have bragging rights over a truly once-in-a-lifetime experience. Muse B, the alien ambassador who will stay in Muse A's home, is charged with the task of learning about modern earth culture and seeing how far humanity has advanced in the last few decades.

Muse A, a tenacious crime boss, is frustrated by yet another news headline about a big crime bust in the city which has ties to their own illicit operations. It seems that the mayor's been making good on his promise to eradicate crime as of late (probably because he's looking to run for Senator in the upcoming elections) and that ultimately spells trouble for Muse A. It's only a matter of time before someone from the Mayor's camp comes sniffing around Muse A's nightclub, which operates as a front for their money laundering, but Muse A wants the Mayor dealt with before that happens. As fate would have it, Muse A isn't the only one who wants the Mayor gone.

Muse B, the Mayor's child, sees right through the teleprompted speeches, contrived family photo ops, and the empty promises of a crime-free city. Muse B has seen and heard their father conducting his own illegal practices and knows firsthand that the Mayor is not a good man. Muse B has lost all respect for their corrupt father and only feels disdain and fear toward him. It's by coincidence that Muse B enters Muse A's nightclub after a volatile confrontation with their father, but it isn't a coincidence when Muse A recognizes Muse B and invites them to the VIP area to talk. In this secluded area of the club, Muse B spills all of their concerns to Muse A and Muse A offers protection in exchange for information. Muse B agrees to spy on their father for Muse A with the understanding that, at the opportune moment, Muse A will get rid of the Mayor.

In a future world where human beings no longer have the ability to reproduce without the aid of scientific engineering (due to decades of exposure to harsh environmental pollutants and secret government initiatives to stave off the population to preserve resources), the kiss has become the highest form of physical intimacy. Kisses are reserved for your Cherished One–a mate who is assigned by a local agency based on extensive compatibility evaluations given when someone reaches the age of 18. Embracing someone who is not your Cherished One in this special way is a crime punishable by law, with serious repercussions for both people caught in the act. Those who are caught betraying their Cherised One can be sent to an interment facility for varying amounts of time depending on the severity of the 'offense' and may forfeit their right to participate in an annual lottery that decides which couples will be permitted to bear children through in vitro means. There are couples who are rumored to have defied the law and abandoned their Cherished One for another, but little is known of 'the Disgraced' as they are called because they must live apart from society in order to avoid the reach of the authorities. Muse A and Muse B have just taken their compatibility evaluations.

(we can also do a more fantasy orrientated plot with pregnancy)

Muse A is annoyed when someone rings their doorbell late at night. When they answer the door, they're even more annoyed to come face-to-face with their ex,Muse B. Muse B, typically smug and rude, looks panicked and makes a plea for Muse A's help. Bitter about the sour ending of their relationship by Muse B's fault, Muse A is poised to slam the door shut in Muse B's face. Just before they can, a pint-sized kid peers out from behind Muse B's legs and asks to use the bathroom. Muse A may loathe Muse B, but they aren't heartless, so they let the child in and begrudgingly also Muse B. While the child is in the bathroom, Muse A demands an explanation from their ex. Muse B breaks down and explains that the child is theirs but they only recently found out. The kid was left at their door by their other parent and they're freaking out because they have no idea how to raise the child, especially not alone. Muse B came to Muse A for help because they have no one else to turn to. Muse A is sympathetic, mainly for the child, and only because of this does Muse A agree to help.[/spoili]

Hi! I wanted to ask if you would be interested in Blue Exorcist or not? If not, that's fine! I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. :]

I'd be up for a fruits basket rp! Send me a link so we can chat! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.