Seeking Partner(s) for Fantasy/Modern Fantasy

S

SethTheTech

Original poster
Hey, Seth here, looking again for a partner, multiple partners, or a small group of people (4 MAX) for a roleplay. I'm looking for a Fantasy or Modern Fantasy setting.

What I am Looking For (or don't want)
Active Posters!! I check in and post at least once a day, often more. I realize life gets in the way sometimes and you may not get to post, but let me know if you lose interest or can't post for a while.
Romances are fine but no pre-planned romances. If it develops in the roleplay, that's fine. Just don't ask me if I want to start something for the sole purpose of relationship.
Posting Length tends to vary. I can always get at least two or three good sentences in a post, and at max I get up to a few paragraphs. If you don't mind this, then I don't mind your post lengths. Just don't expect me to match your novella when there's nothing to respond to.
Experience Level, so long as you know the basics, isn't an issue. I do expect capitalization, grammar, and spelling to the best of your abilities.

Now, for my general ideas~ (Suggestions only, feel free to ask your own)

Modern Fantasy
Mythical Creature x Human
Mythical Creature x Mythical creature (note these creatures may include magic users, vampires, werewolves, demons, angels, draconic creatures)
Human x human trans-located in mythical world
Mythical creature x human in mythical world

Fantasy
See above for the majority of the ideas, replacing human with "Humanoid". This expands to include mythical races such as elves, dwarves, etc.

About my play style
I will play either male or female. I prefer to play a fantasy character.
Most of my playstyle is determined by what you, my potential partner, is interested in. So, for further details, reply either here or in PM and ask as many questions as you can think of! I look forward to meeting you~

Until I post otherwise, I am always looking for people to play with. If you're interested, you, person from the future, don't be afraid to ask.

Oh, oh!!! ME, ME, PICK ME!

Ahem... I mean hi. :) You should check out my earlier post also looking for a partner.

Hey! I'm interested! I mean, if you don't mind rping with someone younger.

New the forums. But I would Love to get an RP started. a little about me.

I always develop my character in the stories. Mainly male characters.
I enjoy a good story, and sometimes you just need to have longer posts. I dont like the action asticks, but if poeple use them it doesnt bother me too much.
I hope to hear back from you.

I'm interested in doing a fantasy RP. I'm open to any kind of ideas... I'll be checking in at least once a day, hope to hear back from you

I'm interested in a fantasy RP as well, I'll be trying my hardest to check in at least once a day, but of course if I can't, I'll let you know. :)
I never leave one-liners if I can help it. :P

Of what you posted, I'm most interested in:

Mythical Creature x Human
Mythical Creature x Mythical creature
Human x human trans-located in mythical world
Mythical creature x human in mythical world

Just drop me a PM/message if you're interested.