2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
1596345702837.png

Welcome! Hello there, I hope everything is going well for you thus far.

The reason why I've created this thread was due to my urge to seek for new partners for new stories.

I'm kinda a lazy soul so I'll keep this introduction succinct.

I'm looking for someone who is willing to:
  • write in third person's POV and with decent grammar.
  • post at least a paragraph per post.
  • engage in MxM stories with me.
  • use anime / semi-realistic picture for their character.
  • have short character sheets.
  • be proactive in discussing about our plots and stories.
Some dialogue prompts to get things started (credit to a-cure-for-writers-block)
  • "Don't touch me, you lost that privilege when you let him into our bed."
  • "You just keep acting like everything's fine! It's not fine!"
  • "I hate you, I hate everything you stand for, every fibre of your being."
  • "I don't have the energy to yell at you, you're not worth it anyway."
  • "Show up here again and you won't live to see the end of it."
  • "You killed him! He was the only person I ever loved and you killed him"
  • "There's not a single reason I can think of for me to let you see her. You may be her father, but I'm her everything."
  • "You broke me! You ruined everything we had and- for what?"
    "I know you hate me, but you should hear yourself. You sound just like him, you sound just like your father."
  • "Nothing you do will fix things, no amount of money will turn back time."
  • "I wish you'd just leave me alone, I wish I'd never met you."
  • "You really were the worst thing to ever happen to me. I mean that."
  • "I wouldn't hate myself as much as I do now if it weren't for you."
  • "Thank you for ruining my life, I know exactly the kind of person I don't want to become now."
  • "Don't look at me like you're sorry. You're not sorry."
  • "You'll never love me like you loved her. I know that now."
  • "Not now, not ever. You'll never be the person I love."
  • "I can't believe I was ever stupid enough to think I knew you."
  • "Yell at me, scream until your throat hurts, put a damn bullet in my chest, but you will not touch him."
  • "I would rather die than be the person who climbs into bed with you at the end of the night."
  • "You lied! You lied again and I fell for it!"
  • "Everytime you open your mouth I want to push you over the edge of a cliff and I mean that with all my heart."
  • "Don't pretend there's more than years of pure hatred here."
  • "We were never in love, we were simply caught up in a nightmare that felt like a dream."
  • "You'll never forgive me, I know that, but please just pretend you love me. Just until the kids are old enough."
  • "Shoot me, I dare you, it'll make you feel better."
  • "And if I die, I swear, I'll crawl out of my grave just to ruin your life."
  • "I promised you a lifetime of misery, do you really think I'm done just yet?"
  • "You'll end up dead if you keep that up and it won't even be at my hands."
  • "Hit me, hit me and see what happens to you."
  • "Let's just say that if I saw you bleeding out on my kitchen floor, I'd act like I hadn't seen you."
  • "It wasn't an accident! It wasn't and you know it!"
  • "It was assault, it was you."
  • "There's no one I can hire, no one I can call that will give you a torturous enough death."
  • "You could've left! You could've run away with me!"
  • "Anything- anything- but this!"
  • "There's nothing I can say to get you to fix what you did, there's nothing I can do to understand why you did it."
  • "You should've just killed me, I could've just been a nameless body in an abandoned cemetery. You could've just set me free."
  • "He's the only person left! He's the only thing I've got, the last good thing in my life!"
  • "You can't take her, please! I'll do anything, I swear!"
  • "She was nothing to you, was she? Then prove it."
  • "Don't even look at me, everything about you is everything I tried so hard not to be."
  • "You're not someone I've ever understood, but I never thought I'd hate you as much as I do at this moment."
  • "Wow, you've really outdone yourself, I want nothing more than to ruin your life."
  • "Jump, I dare you, but will that really make you happy?"
  • "You sound just like the person I used to love, but you're not him anymore, are you."
  • "I asked for your help, I begged you for it, now do you understand?"
  • "Don't romanticise death if you won't follow through."
  • "Hate is a pitiful emotion, but then again, you are a pitiful person."
  • "What is stronger than love? Nothing? Then you will simply not win."
  • "You could've defeated me, broken me, left me as a pile of flesh. What stopped you?"
  • "I never have been someone to take the moral high ground, blood and broken bones is much simpler, don't you think?"
  • "She wasn't your person to ruin."
  • "I had it under control! I had a plan!"
  • "She'll bleed out before nightfall and you think we should stay? Are you stupid?"
  • "Let's hope he doesn't remember your face when he wakes up, your eyes always were horribly distinctive."
  • "You shouldn't have come, I don't want you here."
  • "He doesn't own me! He can't keep controlling me anymore!"
  • "I refuse to keep being a pawn in your game, this has to end."
  • "If I loved you, would I really have kept you around? Love is a weakness, I don't have weaknesses."
  • "I must admit, it would've been easier to get rid of you if you weren't so beautiful."
  • "Nothing will change if you stay here with me! Nothing will ever change!"
  • "It should've been an easy decision to make, but you've never made things easy, have you."
  • "The worst part was that I saw it coming, I knew you'd hurt me, hurt us, but I still kept you around."
  • "I can keep this up for longer than you can stick around for. Cut my hair, change my name, you'll never find me."
  • "What did you want in the beginning? What did you think would happen?"
  • "You're not him! You're not him and that's the problem!"
  • "Hire a necromancer so I can tell her how much I hate her guts for leaving me like this."
  • "There's nothing you can do, this is it. This is how it goes."
  • "You never let me go, that's why you're miserable."
  • "I'm not the person at fault, I never was. It's you, it was always you!"
  • "Just pretend we're okay, just for tonight, just for show. I'll be gone by sunrise.""So none of it was real? You didn't mean any of it?"
  • "You're the last person I want to talk to right now. We can't just put things aside because I'm having a bad night."
  • "People talk- people will always talk- and you never listened."
  • "The last thing I want is for you to think I'm grateful for what you did back there."
  • "I couldn't think of a worse outcome, unless of course, you had some other way to ruin my day?"
  • "Seven billion people in the world and I got put in a room with you. Either I'm cursed or God likes playing house with us."
  • "Have you ever thought that maybe you're the problem? All these people keep leaving and you keep acting surprised."
  • "You betrayed her! You betrayed her trust and look where it got us!"
  • "I should've stayed in San Francisco, I shouldn't have ever met you."
  • "Even after everything, you still won't admit this was your doing. This was your fault. It always has been."
  • "I can't risk her getting hurt anymore, I can't put her in danger just to keep you safe!"
  • "You've never been someone I looked up to, I just wished you'd at least acknowledge me."
  • "This was never how I wanted things to go."
  • "Living is so much harder than dying, are you sure you're fit for living?"
  • "I wanted her heart, everything good and pure, but nothing in this world is ever what it seems."
  • "You should've seen the look on his face- he's going to destroy you."
  • "She's my daughter, can you really blame me for hating her when she's just like me?"
  • "You never should've left, it never should've been an option."
  • "Somehow, whatever you do seems to be the wrong thing. I'm sick of it."
  • "Do you actually hate me or is it just the idea of having someone to despise that you enjoy?"
  • "Nothing you guessed about me was true, I'm nothing like anyone's ever met before."
  • "I'm not the person you thought I was, but neither were you."
  • "How can you care for her? You've never met her, have you?"
  • "You'll never meet again, life in death is like nothing you've ever seen."
  • "I wish a lot of things, but most of all, I wish you didn't hate me."
  • "These days, I think about you, but you're never the same person I created in my mind."
  • "It could've been worse, we could've fallen in love."
  • "At least I can forget him- he's easy to forget- but her, I'll never forget her for as long as I live. And it's all your fault."

The twelve deadly sins of the signs (credit to a-cure-for-writers-block):
  • Aries- Seeing something you shouldn't have/Being somewhere you shouldn't have.
  • Taurus- Falling in love with someone who is already in love with someone else.
  • Gemini- Leaving things up to fate, then not accepting that same fate.
  • Cancer- Taking something from someone less fortunate.
  • Leo- Breaking someone's heart for your own satisfaction (well-being is fine).
  • Virgo- Staying safe and doing nothing, rather than stepping out of your comfort-zone.
  • Libra- Being reckless. Putting your life at risk without care whether you live or die.
  • Scorpio- Putting someone down to make yourself feel better.
  • Sagittarius- Falling in love with more than one person, whilst only being in a relationship with one other person.
  • Capricorn- Cutting off your family/friends for no real reason other than wanting to be independent.
  • Aquarius- Drawing blood from your enemy.
  • Pisces- Putting yourself before someone you once loved.

Prompt #1

People gain superpowers the day after meeting their soulmate. When a hot young celebrity does so the day after a meet-and-greet, they're desperate to find every person who they even just shook hands with that day.

Prompt #2
"Look. If this is gonna happen then you need to do it. I can't risk getting stabbed again. I just can't."

"Wait, AGAIN?"

Prompt #3 (credit to
promptsforthestrugglingauthor)

Character A has been given three wishes without limitation, but is far too anxious to use them. Character B, however, is more than happy to make a few suggestions.

Thank you for reading through this.

Please feel free to send me a message if you're keen.

Have a great day ahead.

Still looking for new partners!