Seeking low threshold role-play.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saisentan

Hi, there!

I'm new to Iwaku, and so far, responding to other requests feels really daunting, so I figured I'd post one of my own.

Looking for a partner who:
  • Can help me get used to role-playing on this new medium.
  • Isn't too picky on post length/repetitive sentence structure or wording.
  • Preferably could help me improve the point above.
I'm very indecisive when it comes to thinking of what I would like to role-play about, though once I get going, I've got no problems being creative.
  • So, to make sure we don't break our heads over just thinking what to RP about, feel free to just toss me into the deep end on whatever topic you'd like.
My preferred genres are Romance, Adventure, Fantasy and Sci-Fi.
If the RP involves romance, I'll probably be up for anything else to go with it.

If you need information on anything, don't hesitate to ask! Thank you~

pm me I am willing to help a fellow rper

If you don't know how to click my name and it says start a conversation

I would love to RP with you and I'm happy to help you out on Iwaku if you need it ^_^

Sheesh, you guys are quick. I just left the thread sitting for a while, thinking it would take a while xD

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
@Saisentan Meh, threads tend to get picked up quickly. Speaking of which, huge romance nerd coming through, I'm open for a roleplay if you are.

I normally don't do 1x1, but I'm wanting to get more into it. I like romance and fantasy, so if you're interested in RPing with me, feel free to PM me.

Oh boy, I'm not used to this much attention. Uhm, I'll get back to all of you after work owo

heehee, and this is slow season!

Remember that it's okay to politely turn people down if you feel overwhelmed; it's a big forum and there's plenty of other fish for them!

Also welcome! 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.