Seeking interesting roleplay!

E

Eloquence

Original poster
Hello hello! Thank you for taking time out of your day to come and read this, I will keep it short, simple, and to the point.

I'm looking for a detailed roleplayer who can post two or more paragraphs to embark on an awesome roleplay with me. The following genres are what I am currently looking for.

Historical, Modern, SciFi, Mystery, Horror, Action, Violent, Dark, Medieval, possiby romance depending upon the scene and with whom!

I do not have any great one on one plot bunnies at the moment, however if you have one feel free to lay it on the table and see if I like it or not, worse thing is for me to say no and brainstorm again.

In the meantime I will try to think of an awesome idea myself!

It's the medieval era, and a kingdom is at war with another. They've been duking it out for a good century, now. Both kingdoms get tipped off by some shady stranger that there's an extremely powerful weapon that could end the war as soon as possible. They go to their respective places, and there they see a cave. Entering the cave, the walls are littered with glowing runes. They go in further, and see a door with a complex puzzle lock. After solving the puzzle, the two kingdoms open the door. and inside is a gauntlet, one silver, and one jet black. They each have a soldier put it on, and they do nothing. Meanwhile, a shadow slips out the door.

Monster sci-fi mystery mythology medieval plot ensues. I don't really have anything else, I'm kind of just making this up as I go along.