Seeking FxF RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Inati

Owl of Romance
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Online Availability
Weekdays: After 2:30 PM PST. Weekends: staggard
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
Genres
Romance (Fave), Drama, Suspense, Supernatural, Medieval, FurryxHuman pairing.
Woah, when I get into these moods, I am INVESTED in these moods! So, I'm looking for another FxF pairing rp with a different idea this time.

Storyline:

Two girls that attend a prestigious art school in London find themselves attracted to one another, one that is native to London and one that is a transfer student from the states. There will be the innocence of a new relationship mixed in with the raunchiness of sex, the damage of drama, the pain of heartbreak and the relief of comfort.

It's a pretty basic storyline that I would just like to build on and see where it goes. There will be just as much sex as there will be plot, so be prepared for that. For one reason or another, my character ends up being the more dominant one in FxF pairings, so this time, I want to switch it up. I would like for my partner to play the more dominant character.

I require at least one post a day. That is a requirement. If you feel that you can't do that, then we're not the right partners for each other. No one-liners; I never give so little in my posts that you can only give me back one-line responses. If you do that, I will end the rp. My characters are always girls of color and I love interracial romances; think about it, take it in. If that's something you don't like, then we're not the right partners for each other.

That's about it. If you have any questions or are interested in this rp, please send me a PM. Do not reply here because I will not respond. Thank you.